Notices

Car Wraps Matt finish

Old 12-08-2023, 05:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 604 Likes on 278 Posts

As F2 said when in development Panther was the code name for Cameros. They wanted a name that sounded like it could Eat Mustangs.
This package is the paint, and a few other items. Only available for 24 yr and last yr model year. I think there are some SS that you can get the package also.
A lot of people on FukBook have been bashing on it but whatever. The prices will rise for sure because of the small qty build. We got it for MSRP but alot of Stealers are putting pretty good markups on them. My Pop wanted one and got the call on one of Only 350 Panther package ZL1s being made. It's his 3rd ZL.
I now have the red 17 w only 10K miles is now in My WH for storage and my Pleasure-
These 650 HP things are a BEAST. Sound awesome and will burn the tires off if you so desire. They are also a Hot item for theft.

But I will say- I don't remember my 71 Z28 being so tough to get into and out of back in 1983
The following 2 users liked this post by Quinlan:
dykstra (12-08-2023), Wildman_grafix (12-08-2023)
Old 12-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,212 Likes on 525 Posts

1) Definitely listen to what Rob/OSD has to share with you.

2) I had my 2000 7.3 PSD painted "Hot Rod Black" with a matte finish clear over the top several years back. We painted the ENTIRE truck, including the wheels.

I came across Dr. Beasley's products, and used them exclusively. I also have a custom HD-Vrod painted in flat single stage paint, and still use their products. Dr. Beasley's at the time, was the only Mercedes Benz certified car car product line for the high end factory matte paint finishes. Their matte paint seal, matte wheel seal, paint cleaner products, etc. etc. are top notch.

The following 2 users liked this post by Sydwayz:
bulletbob (12-08-2023), Quinlan (12-11-2023)