Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Feb 21st where are we meeting >

Feb 21st where are we meeting

Notices

Feb 21st where are we meeting

Old 02-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ray, thought you might have been in the loop....... Sorry! I don't know who Boxerboy is............Just messing with him with the double talk!! As far missing anything, kinda like BP stated, didn't miss a whole lot!! Nice seeing everyone, but.........

As far as Elite........I surely don't fit in that group!!

Let me know when you splash that thing! Looking forward to the lighthouse tour!!

Dwayne
Old 02-23-2009, 12:18 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by notda1
I get confused by all this double talk . I guess that was the intent .I thought it was different with Velocity owners . Seems more like a private meeting for those that are insiders .Hope you guys have fun with your little group . I think you need a new name because I thought a Velocity Owners Group would welcome all Velocity owners . You are starting to look more like a group I wouldn't join . Sadly it is the first time that I have felt that way after owning one for over 15 years . I am dissapointed to see that behavior here . I see that things have changed a lot over the years for some owners. May I suggest a new club name like maybe , Northern Chesapeake Elite Boat Owners Group . What do you think ?
Ray tell us how you really feel. Release of emotion is like a circuit breaker that allows us to begin the process of recovery. It's rarely beneficial to suppress feelings when hurt. If we make a habit of holding back feelings, they eventually get stuffed deep inside and become a toxin. This can have a negative impact on our overall well-being.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

It was good to see everyone but once the band started to play way to loud,it was time to go upstairs and have a few but not two many followed.All in all it was a good night and like I said it was good to see everyone.
Bill
Old 02-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
I get confused by all this double talk . I guess that was the intent .I thought it was different with Velocity owners . Seems more like a private meeting for those that are insiders .Hope you guys have fun with your little group . I think you need a new name because I thought a Velocity Owners Group would welcome all Velocity owners . You are starting to look more like a group I wouldn't join . Sadly it is the first time that I have felt that way after owning one for over 15 years . I am dissapointed to see that behavior here . I see that things have changed a lot over the years for some owners. May I suggest a new club name like maybe , Northern Chesapeake

Oh get over your inferiority complex nota1 and join the group. I'm sure they would love to have you there.

Last edited by Cindy; 02-26-2009 at 03:23 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Cindy , nice of you to worry about my mental state . I have lots of issues , none of which include an inferiority complex though. I do how ever hear voices and you wouldn't like to hear what they are saying as I am writing this . But thanks for your concern I think ?
Old 03-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Wanted to formally say that I am sorry to anyone I offended with my post . Rick and Steve have worked hard for years to promote the VOG and deserve thanks for their efforts .I am sure there was a better way to make my point. I hope we can all get past this . Again I am sorry to all of you that I offended . (except Cindy )

Last edited by notda1; 03-02-2009 at 07:08 PM.