Bus gets a face lift >

Bus gets a face lift

Notices

Bus gets a face lift

Old 12-12-2009, 10:43 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Andy we all know he can drive a boat but do you really think noda1 knows how to work a camera?

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-12-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

I can take some pics this week and try get some help posting them soon . I have been busy with the Annapolis lighted boat parade . But I have to admit when it comes to computers , I have a lot to learn .
Old 12-13-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Andy we all know he can drive a boat but do you really think noda1 knows how to work a camera?
Heyy VV what do you want for your trailor,mine and how much and we can meet and make the exchange and go for a ride in each one.What do you think.
Bill
Old 12-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Heyy VV what do you want for your trailor,mine and how much and we can meet and make the exchange and go for a ride in each one.What do you think.
Bill
Hee, I can't believe my trailer is not gold plated as much $$ as I have in it. I would like you to drive my boat...We will meet up sometime. I'm saving up for some boost gauges & a couple of sng. carb polished whipple 3.3L compressor's and MOAC's. I'm not selling my boat I got to much in it and it is fixen to get a little more. I'm thinking mild 800-850HP each so I don't have to hammer on it so hard and still have some decent numbers on the speedo..

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-13-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hee, I can't believe my trailer is not gold plated as much $$ as I have in it. I would like you to drive my boat...We will meet up sometime. I'm saving up for some boost gauges & a couple of sng. carb polished whipple 3.3L compressor's and MOAC's. I'm not selling my boat I got to much in it and it is fixen to get a little more. I'm thinking mild 800-850HP each so I don't have to hammer on it so hard and still have some decent numbers on the speedo..
KC your a sick puppy, I think thats what we like about you.....LOL Glad we will be keeping you around the Velocity Family
Old 12-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Registered

I knew it was just a matter of time!!!
Attached Thumbnails Bus gets a face lift-prom-219.jpg  
Old 12-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Single Screw 32
KC your a sick puppy, I think thats what we like about you.....LOL Glad we will be keeping you around the Velocity Family
Thanks Screw, I said to myself when I started this Velocity I was only going to do this once so I better just stick with what I started with, I really don't think I would be happy with anything else. I have 10 hrs. on the engines now so I think they are ready to be topped off. I'm just a mildly sick puppy, Now this is a really sick puppy, I saw this old 38' cig the other day with some big a$$ PSI blowers, The owner gave a good discription of the PSI's. He said, "PSI's, give your engines the look of small blocks sitting on top of big blocks." I don't think he could of said it any better.
Attached Thumbnails Bus gets a face lift-014.jpg   Bus gets a face lift-026.jpg   Bus gets a face lift-003.jpg  

Bus gets a face lift-011.jpg  
Old 12-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Andy
I knew it was just a matter of time!!!
I do miss the whining blower my last boat had. I'm just doing it so I will not be hammering on it so hard....I'm sure you guy's believe that....
Old 12-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Registered

Thanks Screw, I said to myself when I started this Velocity I was only going to do this once so I better just stick with what I started with, I really don't think I would be happy with anything else. I have 10 hrs. on the engines now so I think they are ready to be topped off. I'm just a mildly sick puppy, Now this is a really sick puppy, I saw this old 38' cig the other day with some big a$$ PSI blowers, The owner gave a good discription of the PSI's. He said, "PSI's, give your engines the look of small blocks sitting on top of big blocks." I don't think he could of said it any better.
The blowers rock but the exhaust downpipes have to go. Last time I saw somthing that looked like that, draught beer was pouring out of them, unless draughed beer does come out of them then I take it back!!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Yea looks purdy busy back there...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.