StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected >

StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected

Notices

StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected

Old 01-14-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bwd
Hey guys, It was great to meet you at the ramp in Sarasota and drool over your boat and see you guys again on Duvall at the races. The boat is awesome in person. Maybe in the spring when I'm down testing the Phantom, which I left in Sarasota after KW, you might like to try those wheels I got and we can buzz around. Great job . Brian
What's up Brian, sorry we missed your post in Dec. Good meeting you and seeing you again in KW for sure! In hindsight I wish we wouldn't have chosen to leave the boat in Naples for the KW weekend, but the weather report looked horrible. Next year we're going to bring it no matter what.

We had a great time on New Year's day running in Sarasota in the Joey Gratton Memorial Run, the weather couldn't have been better and the boat was running perfectly. If Freeze Frame sees this maybe he can post one of the helicopter shots we got from him!

PM me if you're in Sarasota again and we'll see if we can get you out on StillCrazy

-Jordan
Old 05-13-2013, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What will that particular. hull.r.un. 140?
90 in a panther. aint.gonna. cut it

Last edited by anthonystempak; 05-13-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:08 PM
Registered

Does. It. roost. with. those
shorties?
spelling?
Old 07-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Registered

SOOOOOO,

I thought I might start this up again and stir the pot

I just wanted to say what an amazing boat Still Crazy really is. The amount of detail in the paint work and full stainless rub rail are incredible. I just wanted to post a picture, in hopes of some others putting up pics of the past 4th of July weekend in Sarasota.

Mike and Jordan are champs and were honestly the most down to earth people I met all weekend. My father and I had the privilage to meet with them during the fun run on sunday and saw them on and off throughout the week. Everytime I spoke with them you could tell it was a passion and a feeling of gratitude to be involved in the week long festivities. My hats off to them and also being a 20 yr watcher from the sidelines I can relate and say its great to see a tru classic crushin some water again. The drinking was great, the parties were great and the boats were even better.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Beautiful
Old 11-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Registered

Memories of Still Crazy, I was 13 or 14 when the accident happened, I remember being able to crawl all over
the boat when it was parked in the Pompano warehouse and I remember seeing the boat after it was brought
back from Key West... the day it happened I remembered my dad coming home in tears, he rented the other
side of the shop from Dick Fullam and became pretty good friends with him. He was very good to my dad
when starting his own business. A few months after the accident my father shut down and moved out of the shop.

Is the V boat going to be in Mt Dora next weekend?
Old 11-04-2013, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't believe I missed this story!! Dam good job guys not to many people have the drive or passion to complete a project like that the story would make a good short film kinda like what espn does on there 30 for 30 episodes!! Best of luck to you guys and your family's
Old 11-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Unfortunately we will not be in Mt. Dora. Pretty big scheduling conflict having that event the same weekend as the World Championships in Key West.

We will be heading down to Key West with StillCrazy in tow on Thursday! We've had the boat down there twice so far and it's never left the trailer (on display both times). We can never seem to bum rides on other peoples boats so this year we are keeping it in the water so there will be no doubt that we'll be out boating

32AT - thanks for the kind words, it was a dream project for us and a piece of our family history that we'll have forever!
Old 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Registered

Ah maybe ill head down that way instead, never been to Key West...
Old 11-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Yea I missed the story too, awesome story not many times I read all 45 pages but this is one. The pics of your grandfather going out on the boat brought a tear to my eye. I'm sure he was feeling a lot of emotions going out on the boat. By the way he looks unbelievable for 90!!!! You still in Naples? My parents are in park shore Naples ill be down January would love to check it out, buy you guys a beer.
Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.