just picked up this 1988 22' velocity, basically stole it >

just picked up this 1988 22' velocity, basically stole it

Notices

just picked up this 1988 22' velocity, basically stole it

Old 03-21-2011, 05:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yukonridin23
and yes, im in annapolis maryland for anyone wondering......i boat on the severn, magothy, and south rivers usually, and of course, ego alley and east port
Don't hesitate to give send me PM if you need help. Before my current model, I had a 1985 velocity that I did extensive work on, so I am pretty familiar with them. I also boat on the Chesapeake; usually around the same areas. I sometimes venture down to Mayo, MD.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, i have started work i guess you could say. i just picked up a bravo one speedmaster trs outdrive for the boat, the boat has 18" k-planes on it that im removing this week to go get sand blasted and powdercoated.....also this week im stripping it down and sanding the whole hull, all the decals off, doing the glass work, than hopefully ill have enough time to wetsand and hit it with a compound and polish her up. i have a crack in the windscreen, so i was thinking about just removing the whole windshield, anyone do this before? maybe just throw a blue anoidized grab rail up around the cockpit...i would like an o-**** bar!! and it just so happens my buddys trying to get rid of his 454 doug burberry performance motor, says its cranking roughly 510 hp with a full exhaust, so im looking into this motor, only downside is, its a crate and i dont have any of the old motor parts, so id be buying everything new which i dont know will fit in my budget.

what should i be looking at if i want this boat to do 80+