Velocity Fest National Fun Run >

Velocity Fest National Fun Run

Notices

Velocity Fest National Fun Run

Old 06-18-2004, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Re: Velocity Fest National Fun Run

If you want the 7 page Velocity Fest National Fun Run Information package, please forward me ([email protected]) the below information and I'll send you the pdf file. Your information will be solely used to update Velocity's customer files and will not be shared or used in any other manner.

Name:
Address:
Telephone
email:
Boat Year:
Boat Length:

Regards,

Rick
Old 06-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I didnt see it. Send it again please. Im ready for a brake! We ran the one 2 years ago. I love the food up there!
Old 06-28-2004, 09:34 AM
Registered

2004 Velocity Fest information is now featured on Velocity Powerboats' News/Events web page. Who's coming on July 31st?

Remember the registration deadline in July 21st. Don't miss this exclusive Velocity event. Pictured below is the host site - the Nauti-Goose Saloon in North East, Maryland.
Attached Images  
Old 07-07-2004, 09:08 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm in....or should I say we're in!! I'm riding in a 26 Velocity with a couple 400 Horse blenders hanging off the back. If you see some guy walking around in an Active Thunder shirt.....thats me!!! Sorry Bob I had to do it!!!

This is what most of you will be seeing.........
Old 07-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Registered

Hopefully everyone (on the east coast) received the flyer snail mailed from Velocity by now? If you haven't or would like a clean, color pdf version - please contact me. Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone in about 3 weeks!

Rick

PS Attached is a 2 page flyer - the full information package is too big to post.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
Velocity Fest flyer 2004.doc (205.0 KB, 90 views)
Old 07-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Velocity Fest National Fun Run

Talked to Rick tonight, looks like I'm gonna be the first stop drive bye boat at Millers Island everyone look for a burgundy & hot pink 280,and a teal blue 41' at millers island. We'll have a flag rasied so everybody smile when you go past.

Brian (THONG FELLOW) Surguy

If anyone needs to reach me go to cbpba.com under THONGFELLOW and email me or PM me.

SEE YA in three weeks.

Last edited by Thong Fellow; 07-11-2004 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Registered

Final Week to Register!!!

Please be sure to get your registrations to me this week as I need to commit our final headcount (and my personal credit card!) to the Nauti-Goose. Please contact me if you mailed your form but think it may arrive a little late.

FLASH - Clay Radcliffe from Velocity indicated that Velocity Fest will be covered in Hot Boat and Poker Runs America Magazine!

Thanks for everyone's support and particularly the registrations that have come in!

Rick Engstrom
[email protected]
Old 07-22-2004, 11:09 AM
Registered

Velocity Fest Course Available Electronically!!

Complements of Paul Archibald, the complete 100 mile course will be available for download to your Garmin GPS units prior to the run. We will have a couple PC to Garmin interface cables available but it's recommended that you bring your own to avoid any incompatibilities. For those without Garmin units, we'll have the Course waypoint listing available.

Remember - Registration closes this week.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Velocity Fest National Fun Run

As i am the first stop (Millers Island). I'll be taking pictures of each boat as it comes up to mine. I sould be the last boat to leave,so living on middle river and the knowing the northern cheasapeke as i do i will be more than happy to be the (SAGE) boat. I'll lag behind and take it easy on the run and make sure everyone gets to where there suppossed to be.

Brian(THONG FELLOW)Surguy
Old 07-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Registered

I was really looking forward to the Velocity fest (new paint job, new motors etc.) but some *******s stole my drives/props last night. I can't believe this has happened. What a drag. I'll be there in spirit with you other velocity owners.

fastrrrr
Attached Thumbnails Velocity Fest National Fun Run-dscf0080.jpg   Velocity Fest National Fun Run-dscf0081.jpg  

Quick Reply: Velocity Fest National Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.