Velocity trivia... >

Velocity trivia...

Notices

Velocity trivia...

Old 10-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Velocity trivia...

Hey Velo! We did it again!!! Every one eather broke out or just broke! No one got to see there OPA GPS this time?? my unit said 82.5 . With the lead boats half a lap in front " running about 86 " We were given 1st place! One boat ran in P4, then in the second race ran and won in P3???? The skeg on my port drive is missing some chunks and the nosecone on the starboard drive is about to fall off !! There were 15 ft. long 4 ft. wide trees and all kinds of chitt on the course ! Before the race I told some of the other teams with Bravo junk that I could loose a TRS drive and I may not sink but if they loose a Bravo, get ready to go swimming !!!! Gave em something to think about!! Thanks for your support!!! STEELINTIME P4-33.

Last edited by steelintime; 10-11-2004 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:40 PM
Registered

Steelin! 2-4-2!!! Nice Work (AGAIN!!!) and a nice way to finish off the year!! Sounds like you might need a bit of time in the shop to put it all back together again! Love the P4->P3 Switch!! They actually let'em get away with that one? hahaha Priceless, How big was that boat??? .. Nice move on the pre-race Psych! I cant believe they let u guys run in that mess!!! a tree @ 82mph can sneak up on ya pretty fast! Anyways Congrats again!!! Rule #1 Doesn't matter how ya get there as long as you're the first across the line!!!
Great job! Velo.
Old 10-13-2004, 07:38 PM
Registered

Thank"s Velo!!! I race for the fun of it but winning is what I'm all about!!!! The P4/3 was a 38 Slingshot with HP's!! What stinks is the OPA official trys to tell me the boat is not as fast as i think!! Ask the guys in P3 that he went buy!! I have raced in A,B,C,D,Modified,Factory2,Local and now P class and some B.S. has not changed in the 18 yrs. I have been racing!!! I will pull the motors next week but I have my Searay and Supra to winterize soon so the Velocity will sit till the first of the year! I would realy like to be in something longer next year, on the other hand I like racing a boat with no payments a lot!!!! Eather way I will be ready with something by spring!!! Thank's for your support!!!!! Ron, STEELINTIME OPA P4-33. ( you know what this last race was called the national championship, maybe I'm P4-1????) PS. you going to Key West?