New 27' - Progress Update >

New 27' - Progress Update

Notices

New 27' - Progress Update

Old 09-01-2002, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Taking a break! We are trying to get our biz going, then well get back into it. Just been having fun this year hitting the local lakes and Poker Runs.
Old 09-03-2002, 11:14 AM
Registered

Hpron - looks great! What's the deliver date at this point?
Old 09-03-2002, 06:15 PM
Warlock 27

Hi Speedbump..we made a few changes late last week.

HOPE TO FIND OUT TOMORROW..

We are anxious......

Keep us updated on the next run..any idea when.??

Old 09-05-2002, 06:21 AM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Question What did Carter say???

When's the new arrival gonna get here, and what changes were made?
Old 09-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Offshore Addiction

hey ron,get everything up front before the boat gets funded!!!!!still cant even register mine.....maybe I'll be able to in the 3'rd year of ownership???????

Old 09-06-2002, 05:14 PM
Warlock 27

Thanks ..got it all legal..required paperwork stuff that is..haha.

It really is a whole different company..very smooth to date..even on time after all my changes..I really believe it was you know who that made things messy..

Are ya going to the worlds..??

Old 09-07-2002, 07:42 AM
Offshore Addiction

glad to see there doing better,but they gave BC a really hard time,and I know who you know whos partner was,and I know who sighned my contracts,and I know who hasn't taken care of it yet.....and I know who the new owner is,and I know who the problem is,just cant beleive with all the press I got these boats this year that the new owner hasn't stepped up to the plate,I've been very patient with this situation,but there starting to piss me off.....NOT GOOD.....

Old 09-07-2002, 12:05 PM
Warlock 27

Al..sorry to hear about your troubles..all I can say is that I never ran into any problems from past ownership on the other two I bought..

I can say that its a whole different ballgame /company this go around..very upfront and professional

I am sure they aren't in any better shape then any of the other boat builders out there as far as full /partial sponsorship..hell look at what just happened to Randy with Typhoon...thats TOUGH..!

why dont you try and resolve this with a phone call to Carter..he cant be responsible for all the broken promises that came from the past major party concerned..

Hope it works out for you....hope to see ya at a few races next season..wont be F1-..but something..

Good racing and be safe for the upcoming events..

We have a sister office in Tampa/Clearwater...I saw your post from beer can island..looked pretty cool....stay in touch..Ron

Old 09-09-2002, 06:30 AM
Offshore Addiction

have had to take another route with carter,the guy wont even pick up the phone when I call.....trust me I've tried.......glad to see your back at it....what company is it you work for?.....what class do you plan on trying to run?

Old 09-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Warlock 27

Hey Al..I work for a engineering firm called Canterbury Eng..our sister company is called Genca..they are in Clearwater..

Have not really gone that far with the racing thing..we have time..thinking on P class..I want to be able to enjoy family time.wife,son..too much time required for full F1..maybe a few a year ...I do miss the great sites,and the many people I have met that share the same love for the sport and boating in general.

I was going to call Joey again and see if he was going to New Orleans,,,did speak with him not to long ago and he seemed to be having fun..

Quick Reply: New 27' - Progress Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.