Poker Run May 20

Notices

Poker Run May 20

Old 04-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poker Run May 20

Hey Guys,

We are having our first poker run May 20, it is turning into major event. You can see the details under the WYPA club forum post.

Overview:
This is turning into a major "support the troops" event, we have the entire National Guard Armory coming out to help with manpower, and they will have dinner with us... they are bringing all the army equipment stuff for show and tell type demonstrations...

We have TV commercials starting the end of April and again the few days before the run.

If you want to be in the commercials let me know, and keep an eye on the WKYPA forum down below on this one. Basically we are filming each weekend through April.

We are expecting a significant turn out from the community, the National Guard, and of boaters.

It looks like prize money will be $750 first place, $375 second place, and $200 third place, as well as trophies and all the usual stuff. I think I can ratchet the prize money up to $1000, $500, and $250, but do not want to commit to that yet, it will depend on a couple of factors that are not yet developed.

The website for the event is www.thunderonkentuckylake.com, it is not up yet, we are still working on that. We expect it up in a week or so.

Registration and all that paperwork can be downloaded at WKYPA.com.

Any questions let me know, or ask someone else down in the other forum..... Thanks!!!