2008 Ky.Lake Poker Run >

2008 Ky.Lake Poker Run

Notices

2008 Ky.Lake Poker Run

Old 02-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Dont sound like they do but maybe a few of the local folk will sound off when they get home from there campfire meeting down by the still LMAO dont want to do to much drivin if ya know what i mean
LOL! I don't wanna do any drivin!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:37 AM
Registered

Dry county. So bring the beer with ya. I can assure you there is no need for a bar at this place. Nuff excitement as there is plus it is straight across the lake from Rock Quarry (ie:Party Cove) IM me if you need any additional info. Nice restaurant, you can keep pets in cottages, and if you are like us, all you are going to do is lay your head there about 3 hours anyway Look forward to meeting
Old 02-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Poker&Run
Dry county. So bring the beer with ya. I can assure you there is no need for a bar at this place. Nuff excitement as there is plus it is straight across the lake from Rock Quarry (ie:Party Cove) IM me if you need any additional info. Nice restaurant, you can keep pets in cottages, and if you are like us, all you are going to do is lay your head there about 3 hours anyway Look forward to meeting

thnx Bro sent them an email for the nicest cottage & close to a big slip and have'nt heard back but from the pics & internet site looks like a nice place ... was at your lake a few years back doing some bass fishing on the RR beds but thought by now they let the liquor trucks in .. see ya at the partay cove ,how long a drive to the closest liqour store ???
Old 02-16-2008, 10:07 AM
Registered

Liquor store's a 30 minute drive big-daddy. Get a cabin if you can and bring a golf cart, just like Poker said. Moor's is the biggest party and all the travelers stay there. Rock on!!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Registered

Hey Bro what hotels around your KY dam marina that are real nice and big truck/trailer parkin ?????? the state park resort sounds nice thnx in advance
There are rooms and cottages reserved at the Dam for the Run. I'm not sure about their policy on your kids.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jonyb
Liquor store's a 30 minute drive big-daddy. Get a cabin if you can and bring a golf cart, just like Poker said. Moor's is the biggest party and all the travelers stay there. Rock on!!
Sounds good jonyb left 2 messages at moors and sent an email and no response maybe there closed for the winter .... u guys should be gettin some chitty weather that missed us .
ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sounds good jonyb left 2 messages at moors and sent an email and no response maybe there closed for the winter .... u guys should be gettin some chitty weather that missed us .
I'm looking forward to meeting you. If your half as entertaining in person as you are on the board we are going to have a BIG time!!

Ken
Old 02-21-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by pachanga
I guess if we come we better watch out for dem dogs! Would be nice if they had a good bar on site!
We have what you call "Mobile floating bars"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kennyo
I'm looking forward to meeting you. If your half as entertaining in person as you are on the board we are going to have a BIG time!!

Ken
Exactly! Maybe he'll bring some dirty dancer's too

<--knowwhatimsayin.com
Old 02-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered

We're gettin pounded right now with that damn weather. Moor's probably will be closed for a few more weeks. My campground doesn't open until around St. Patty's Day, Moor's could be the same, but not sure.

The place that Mitch (Mama Tryed) speaks of is pretty nice too. It's about a 2 minute drive to KY Dam marina. It's also a 2 minute drive to I-24 which is the way you'll be coming in. KYDM has the biggest slips on this side of the lake so I'm sure they can accomodate you.

Quick Reply: 2008 Ky.Lake Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.