Closed on our Condo Today! >

Closed on our Condo Today!

Notices

Closed on our Condo Today!

Old 05-03-2013, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Robin,
I sent u an email recently with a bunch of pics from Hickory Lake last year, but if you got the flash drive from Steve sent you last year you have all the pics. Pretty sure we wont be able to make the Thunder Run on Cumberland. We are hitting Las Vegas for the pool parties May 22nd to May 27th. I am working out in Vegas 2 weeks prior to memorial day so I am flying the wife out for Memorial Day weekend. Poker Runs we are doing this summer are definitely the Nashville one at end of July, Emerald Coast Poker Run in Destin, and Lake Cumberland Poker Run first weekend after labor day in sept. We need to hook up down at Kentucky Lake/Barkley this summer.

Shay and Shani
Old 05-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Therapy Session
Robin,
I sent u an email recently with a bunch of pics from Hickory Lake last year, but if you got the flash drive from Steve sent you last year you have all the pics. Pretty sure we wont be able to make the Thunder Run on Cumberland. We are hitting Las Vegas for the pool parties May 22nd to May 27th. I am working out in Vegas 2 weeks prior to memorial day so I am flying the wife out for Memorial Day weekend. Poker Runs we are doing this summer are definitely the Nashville one at end of July, Emerald Coast Poker Run in Destin, and Lake Cumberland Poker Run first weekend after labor day in sept. We need to hook up down at Kentucky Lake/Barkley this summer.

Shay and Shani
Have fun in Vegas...we will be at the lake most every weekend to give a call/text. there is another fun run scheduled for June 8th leaving KY Dam at 10am and going to fat daddys or breakers.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 425 Likes on 257 Posts

Putting our condo up for sale if anyone is interested. Complete remodel last month. Completely furnished and raady to move in. Bought a bigger one and this one needs to go.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
Putting our condo up for sale if anyone is interested. Complete remodel last month. Completely furnished and raady to move in. Bought a bigger one and this one needs to go.
Joe which building are you in now? Someone stopped by my place when we were moving in and ask if it was for sale, she drove a small black SUV and lived in one of the buildings behind you. You might also check with Ruth Etta she sent two e-mails late last month about cash buyers looking for a one bedroom they might consider and efficency especially since you just remolded.
Old 06-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 425 Likes on 257 Posts

I am currently in 11F. I am under contract on a 2br in #10. I just replied to the email that was sent out and left a message at the phone # that was included. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Ran back down to Fat Daddy's again on Saturday. Was great boating weather this weekend. Sorry you had to miss it.
Old 06-17-2013, 09:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by snapmorgan
I am currently in 11F. I am under contract on a 2br in #10. I just replied to the email that was sent out and left a message at the phone # that was included. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Ran back down to Fat Daddy's again on Saturday. Was great boating weather this weekend. Sorry you had to miss it.
it was a nice day my son is begging to go back to see the waitress again guess i will have to make another run. I am heading off to Cumberland Thursday afternoon for the Thundre Run hope the wather is nice again this weekend.