41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore >

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Notices

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

sorry about the post hijack.

Anyone have any recent pics of WL since that is what this thread is about?
Old 09-24-2009, 05:24 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 150 Likes on 62 Posts

reading all this is making my head explode! is apache making boats today? or any other boat off the cig/apache hull being made today?
Old 09-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
reading all this is making my head explode! is apache making boats today? or any other boat off the cig/apache hull being made today?
Saber is about the most obvious looking one, not sure if they're still in business though. I never see any boats by the shop.
Old 03-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
You've been backed into a corner by your own mouth. Your bluff has been called. You're unwilling to own up to the statements that you've made on here over the years.

I've given you a gold-plated opportunity to sit in front of the man you consistently have spoken disrespectfully about and diminished his accomplishments. I've given you the chance to first hand evaluate the capabilities of a boat that's design you've repeatedly mocked- without any first-hand knowledge. And it "doesn't interest" you. It interests you enough to bash it without really knowing anything about it, but you can't be troubled to come 5 miles from your home at your own convenience to see and run it? That doesn't say much about you then, does it?

As for your other comment, I've never been unfairly negative about OSO. I was mildly but fairly critical of the new owner's plethora of missteps in their early months. All of it 100% fair. When the site first sold I was one of those people imploring those who were concerned about the future to give it time. Those posts are still there for you to see should you care to look. Not until the wheels were coming off the wagon around here did anyone do anything to find a new home- and only when a total collapse looked imminent. As far as negativity about Apache? Are you serious? Nobody is a bigger fan. I just find your McManus bootlicking to be nauseating.

Your recent post is just another example of your typical behavior. Fabricate whatever you choose even when the history and the record goes against your thoughts.

The offer is still there- come out and put some actual experience behind all the drivel that you post.
Good grief....I had no idea you posted so much on OSO in the last year. Chris.......what a poser! Thanks for pointing out this laugh Texoma!!!
Old 03-28-2010, 06:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

More distraction. Nice.

It seems like your plan is to keep your a$$ firmly planted in your chair and continue to pass yourself off as an experienced boater.

As has been said many times, that's the problem with the internet. People passing themselves off as something they're not. You're a prime example. People come here hoping to get solid advice. Then they run across guys like you that post comments so authoritatively that they appear to know what they're talking about. But in truth, all you have is opinions. Opinions that are based solely on things conjured up in your own mind. And even when confronted with the opportunity to actually spend time in something other than your Barcalounger, you can't be troubled. You're some "expert", aren't you?

You keep talking $hit. I'll keep pointing out that you're the quintessential keyboard boater.

Enjoy your view from the beach!
prolific
Old 03-28-2010, 07:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

But the boat speaks for itself- loudly and clearly. The bottom design is absolutely unique and works unimaginably well. When you full-lock turn it at 80, you're an instant believer.
prophylactic
Lot's of wet running surface....not impressed at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPrLUCdeao

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-28-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:32 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

The boat is 10 mph faster than a pleasure 41'. Plus, the boat is a lot less wetted, running at cruise speed, than that 50' Apache that was derigged up at Outerlimits..

Go for a ride in it and see for your self. I would have liked to have gone for a ride in the heavy one up at OL but apparently it didn't make it very far.

See ya on the water.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DHzR...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lMCt3UTgCk
Old 03-28-2010, 08:40 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Here we go again, same ole same ole... I'm sure if you posted videos of my boat or your boat (if it was running) at cruise speed they'd look deep in the water... It's all good bro, carry on and enjoy yourself. I'm sure this can go on and on, we both have our agenda's/fan's......so again "I'LL SEE YA ON THE WATER!"

here's a few videos for ya for comparison..
www.chiefpowerboats.com
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ_gm9XSEWE[/youtube]
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4jDxdO1Jx0[/youtube]
Old 03-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKPrLUCdeao

This is better video running the chief

I have some early shots of the legend running somwere as well I wwill look for it

Key west 1998 i believe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.