Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trust Fund For OSO Hurricane Victims (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111440-trust-fund-oso-hurricane-victims.html)

Panther 09-01-2005 11:04 AM

Re: Trust Fund For OSO Huricane Victims

I intend on donating, please keep me posted.

Tantrum 09-01-2005 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by rbr2328
Just a suggestion and not sure if it is possible but what about setting a dollar figure goal and have some sort of meter showing progress on the site. It would be similar to how public access television use to do telethons and give everybody a goal to shoot for.

Dam good idea.....it will motivate people to donate.

We are going to donate $3 dollars to the Red Cross for every dollar one of our employees donates.
I encouage anyone that ownes there own business and can swing it to do the same. It encourages some that wouldnt normally donate to do so.

Shane 09-01-2005 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tantrum
Dam good idea.....it will motivate people to donate.

We are going to donate $3 dollars to the Red Cross for every dollar one of our employees donates.
I encouage anyone that ownes there own business and can swing it to do the same. It encourages some that wouldnt normally donate to do so.

Very nice gesture Chris.

klmken 09-01-2005 12:12 PM

Tantrum,
Will you hire me so I can donate $300. I am a NO native and this is beyond words.....
Thanks for your generosity.
Ken

t500hps 09-01-2005 12:22 PM

I'm waiting......... count on another deposit.

Tantrum 09-01-2005 12:50 PM

I just spoke with Ryan Beckley. My company is going to sponsor his raceboat in the NY City race. Ryan and I decided to donate a portion of the sponsorship money to the OSO Huricane Victims Fund.

Doubledge Motor Sports (Ryan Beckly) and AGL Welding Supply Co (Chris Fenelon) are putting up $1000.00 to the OSO Fund.

Thanks Ryan

Ryan Beckley 09-01-2005 01:28 PM

THANKS CHRIS, GREAT IDEA!!
DouldEdge Motorsports
S-111 AGLweldingsupply.com
Mark & Roxie Hanna
Paul & Marsha dePoo
Ryan Beckley

birdog 09-01-2005 02:39 PM

Anybody with connections at Cig..Donzi..Fountain..Dana...So On.......?.....Maybe some of them would like to give a little back ?

LubeJobs42 09-01-2005 04:17 PM

[B]Here is the fund info

Checks are to be made payable to :
OSO FAMILY RELIEF FUND

SEND TO:
Wachovia Bank
50 SW 84 Ave
Plantation, FL 33324
Att. Michael Dupy

When you send a payment Please email me at [email protected] with your name and amount of the check. If you don't want your name or amount posted on OSO please be sure to let me know so I can post as Anonymous.
Lets see we we can do for our friendS in need.

First 2 checks in our fund

Gino Gargiulo (myself) $1000
Stan Riskin (My attorney) $500

SpeedGirl 09-01-2005 04:29 PM

Do you have an account number? can we make direct deposits?