Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Bobthebuilder to go for Key West - Cancun - Key West record ( for Jennifur) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/186835-oso-bobthebuilder-go-key-west-cancun-key-west-record-jennifur.html)

dykstra 05-18-2008 09:29 PM

Best of Luck!! Be Careful!! Dave

cig1988 05-19-2008 06:17 AM

Bob
If you need anything here in Cancun I'm leaving tomorrow.

wrinkleface 05-19-2008 07:48 AM

The best of Luck 2 ya Buddy!!!:cool-smiley-027:

five cent worth 05-19-2008 09:36 AM

WOW - awesome, what a great cause!

Good Luck!!!

kenvik01 05-19-2008 10:59 AM

Bob,
What a fantastic trip and a worthwhile cause. Be carefull and have a safe trip. Count me in for $100. Ken

Bobthebuilder 05-19-2008 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by kenvik01 (Post 2562410)
Bob,
What a fantastic trip and a worthwhile cause. Be carefull and have a safe trip. Count me in for $100. Ken

Thank you again, Ken. I recall your donation and purchase of an auction item on the original fund raiser. Like I said in the opening post of this thread, if someone has previously contributed to this cause, I would not ask for or expect further contribution. Again, thank you Ken.:D
Bob

Ms PatriYacht 05-19-2008 01:30 PM

How exciting for you, I know you have been thinking about this for a long time. What a great idea to add a worthy cause to the event. I can't wait to see all the photos and follow your journey. Best of luck to you and your crew.

mikebrls 05-19-2008 01:41 PM

SO I would like to donate $ 100. for the cause .

so this is the address
"" Mr. Hans Haedelt, Marco Town Center Mall, 1035 N. Collier Blvd; Suite 312, Marco Island, FL 34145. ""

and then just write the check out to """ The Jennifur Molter Trust”, c/o IBR Realty """"

BOB let me know if this will do .

and also i would like to say it is one of the best feeling's when you can help someone out in need and dos'nt matter how much or how litle the amount is .
it's the thought and the willingness to go threw and do something for someone else .

thumb's up to bob and crew for making this happen and everyone else that is helping out one way or another :cool-smiley-027:

mike

Bobthebuilder 05-19-2008 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by mikebrls (Post 2562608)
SO I would like to donate $ 100. for the cause .

so this is the address
"" Mr. Hans Haedelt, Marco Town Center Mall, 1035 N. Collier Blvd; Suite 312, Marco Island, FL 34145. ""

and then just write the check out to """ The Jennifur Molter Trust”, c/o IBR Realty """"

BOB let me know if this will do .

and also i would like to say it is one of the best feeling's when you can help someone out in need and dos'nt matter how much or how litle the amount is .
it's the thought and the willingness to go threw and do something for someone else .

thumb's up to bob and crew for making this happen and everyone else that is helping out one way or another :cool-smiley-027:

mike

Thanks Mike. Small correction - Check is payable to:
" The Jennifur Molter Trust " mailing address is:
IBR Realty, Att: Hans Haedelt,
Marco Town Center Mall,
1035 N. Collier Blvd; Suite 312,
Marco Island, FL

Bobthebuilder 05-19-2008 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by cig1988 (Post 2562107)
Bob
If you need anything here in Cancun I'm leaving tomorrow.

Great. How long will you be there? Maybe it will work out for you to see us. We are now watching the weather. There are two small systems heading into the Gulf later this week. One from the east and another coming up from the Carribean thru the Yucatan Straits that we must cross once we clear the west end of Cuba. It has the potential to delay us into next week but we will coninue to watch it.
Bob