Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I see the National Marine boats have hit Ebay (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/90542-i-see-national-marine-boats-have-hit-ebay.html)

Joe 11-17-2004 06:08 PM

Re: I see the National Marine boats have hit Ebay

Originally Posted by Panther
Yep, I happen to know where that Cig is if anyone is interested in buying it? Also, the 39 MTI is gone and I know where that one is as well if anyone wants to buy it? And, if anyone wants the 37 OL w/ T 1000's let me know to?

Titles are all free an clear.

Email me; [email protected]

i'm on a hunt for a Gun or Tiger -- stepped. I just created a post called, Do you know this Tiger. Please take a look. I'm jussssst about ready to buy it. Any background info is appreciated (and will be kept confidential - unless you post your response

Panther 11-17-2004 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
THe MTI is still on Ebay. is there another MTI they had that went? If this one is gone, where did it go and how much are they asking?

thanks
-Rick

I'll know more details tomorrow, I'll let you know. As far as price etc. I think I would be better off putting you in touch with the owner.

PM me if you want contact info.

Panther

Panther 11-17-2004 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
i'm on a hunt for a Gun or Tiger -- stepped. I just created a post called, Do you know this Tiger. Please take a look. I'm jussssst about ready to buy it. Any background info is appreciated (and will be kept confidential - unless you post your response

Joe, I sent you an email.

LostinBoston 11-17-2004 07:15 PM

I'll know more details tomorrow, I'll let you know. As far as price etc. I think I would be better off putting you in touch with the owner.

PM me if you want contact info.

Panther

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...504701658&rd=1

is this the one your talking about?

Panther 11-18-2004 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...504701658&rd=1

is this the one your talking about?

Yes, that is the boat.

SummerObsession 11-18-2004 01:18 PM

Anyone know about the 2001 28 Ocean Express?

Panther 11-18-2004 03:32 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this boat was a sinker! I've asked the seller to confirm and they will not respond.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

MAXIMA5 11-18-2004 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Fountain38SC
After seeing the ask on some of these boats, they certainly are not a "deal". I think that body count was priced lower while at national. The unrealastic price may explain why the boat hasn't sold after being for sale for the last couple years. 550K for a '99. :rolleyes:

Bodycount WAS for sale for $575,000 at National because it was floorplanned with HSL for that amount.

Check the Abos if you want.

just for comparrison purposes, a 1999 OL 47 with triple FIVE drive (not VI) and 800 hp motors (Not 1200 hp)
Low Wh $289,000
high Wh $330,400
Retail $404,000 We are not asking $550,000 by any means at this point, either.

Hope this helps put this in perspective. I usually don't take hours out of my day to respond to every single person who sits and posts threads about boats they have no intention of purchasing, but I though this might help some of you put a dollar figure on this boat.

MAXIMA5 11-18-2004 05:09 PM

Yep, I happen to know where that Cig is if anyone is interested in buying it? Also, the 39 MTI is gone and I know where that one is as well if anyone wants to buy it? And, if anyone wants the 37 OL w/ T 1000's let me know to?

Titles are all free an clear.

Email me; [email protected]

THE 39 MTI IS NOT SOLD YET - WE HAD AN OFFER AWAITING COURT APPROVAL, BUT IT IS A LOWER OFFER THAN THE COURT HAD PREVIOUSLY PERMITTED, AND LOWER THAN THE PRICE WE TOLD THE INDIVIDUAL WHO MADE AN "OFFER" THE COURT NEEDED TO APPROVE IT, SO< FOR THE TIME BEING< IT WILL REMAIN ON EBAY.

No money has changed hands and the boat is sitting indoors in Ohio until some one steps up to the plate and pays at least half of what the boat is worth.

MAXIMA5 11-18-2004 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
from ebay:

I. TERMS OF SALE. THIS OFFER AND ITS ACCEPTANCE BY THE RECEIVER IS TOTALLY DEPENDENT UPON THE RECEIVER BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE A TITLE FREE AND CLEAR OF LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES TO THE BOAT THAT I AM PURCHASING. THE BOAT WILL ONLY BE RELEASED FROM VIENNA WHEN THE RECEIVER HS IN HIS POSSESSION THE “TITLE FREE AND CLEAR.”

II. I ACCEPT THIS BOAT ON A “WHERE IS/AS IS” CONDITION, AT 1546 RIDGE ROAD, VIENNA, OHIO 44473 WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR ANY PURPOSE AS MADE BY THE RECEIVER. MY/OUR ACCEPTANCE ON A “WHERE IS/AS IS” CONDITION MEANS THAT THE RECEIVER IS NOT WARRANTING IN ANY FASHION WHATSOEVER THE BOAT THAT I AM PURCHASING IS SUITABLE FOR ANY USE WHATSOEVER, AND THEREFORE IS A TOTAL DISCLAIM OF ANY SELLER’S WARRANTIES OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS WHATSOEVER

III. I UNDERSTAND THAT, UPON ACCEPTANCE OF THIS OFFER, AND WHEN THE RECEIVER PROVIDES ME FREE AND CLEAR TITLE THAT I MUST MAKE MY OWN ARRANGEMENTS TO REMOVE THE BOAT FROM VIENNA, OHIO. IN THE EVENT THAT THERE IS NOT A TRAILER INCLUDED WITHIN MY OFFER, I MUST PROVIDE MY OWN MEANS TO HAUL THE BOAT.

IV. IN THE EVENT THE RECEIVER CANNOT PROVIDE ME WITH A FREE AND CLEAR TITLE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME, THE RECEIVER WILL RETURN THE PURCHASE PRICE, WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO EITHER PARTY.

lemme get this straight. buyer has to wire the full amount , THEN wait to see if the title is free and clear :rolleyes:
in the mean time , all your money is tied up in this mess. all the while some poor sum***** that got scammed by national gets to see his hard earned money (boat) get sold to someone else.

NO THANKS!!!!!!!!

No One has wired money and not had a clear title sent to their doorstep within a matter of days.
Trailers, on the other hand, are a little tricky tracking down the paperwork.