Notices

Remedy 2.0

Old 08-06-2021, 09:37 PM
  #31  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by payuppsucker View Post
I donít know how Iíve missed this thread but Iím here now.
Better late than never. lol
bencini231 is offline  
The following 2 users liked this post by bencini231:
bulletbob (09-17-2021), payuppsucker (08-07-2021)
Old 08-16-2021, 07:53 PM
  #32  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Got the dash closer to being finished now. Also got started on the Seadek, but had to have a few pieces scanned again due to sizing problems. Side panels are in now to get all the audio upgrades taken care of this week and the new garmin will be installed as well. Its finally looking like a boat on the inside again.




bencini231 is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by bencini231:
Griff (08-17-2021), payuppsucker (08-17-2021), Tony Montana (08-17-2021)
Old 09-12-2021, 11:09 AM
  #33  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Finally got the top plate for the swim platform frame fitted and all holes drilled / countersunk. I was going to have it welded on but decided to do a bolt on top in case I ever want to change the design for the top plate. Now its off to be powdercoated on Monday.




bencini231 is offline  
The following 3 users liked this post by bencini231:
payuppsucker (09-15-2021), Rookie (09-15-2021), sonicss42 (09-12-2021)
Old 09-15-2021, 07:38 PM
  #34  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

These pretty ladies are waiting patiently for some dyno time. I'm beyond ready to see what numbers they put down.

bencini231 is offline  
The following 9 users liked this post by bencini231:
bulletbob (09-17-2021), Griff (09-16-2021), KWright (10-19-2021), payuppsucker (09-15-2021), Rookie (09-15-2021), slboatdrinks (09-16-2021), sonicss42 (09-17-2021), SUPERSTITIOUS (09-15-2021), Sydwayz (09-16-2021)
Old 09-17-2021, 07:39 AM
  #35  
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 18
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bencini231 View Post
These pretty ladies are waiting patiently for some dyno time. I'm beyond ready to see what numbers they put down.


Can you say engine porn?!?Ö.Chris, it looks like youíve taken a 5 year upgrade plan and crammed it all into one summer! Super excited to see how Remedy looks and runs when shes finished!
Slalonde24 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
SUPERSTITIOUS (09-17-2021)
Old 09-17-2021, 08:18 AM
  #36  
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,591
Received 316 Likes on 131 Posts
Default

What size whipples are those? Are they new 3.3L’s? They look great!
IGetWet is offline  
Old 09-17-2021, 11:26 AM
  #37  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Slalonde24 View Post
Can you say engine porn?!?Ö.Chris, it looks like youíve taken a 5 year upgrade plan and crammed it all into one summer! Super excited to see how Remedy looks and runs when shes finished!
Trust me, after not being able to have her out this summer has got me super pumped for next year. Yeah, I had planned on just a few upgrades and that that went out the window really quickly. We rode with friends of ours that have whipples in their 32 sunsation and my wife was like we need these in ours. Long story short, I called eddie and they were literally getting ready to put the intakes back on the motors the day I had him order the new 3.8 whipples. I followed some advice and have the drive guardians along with new SCX drives. Should be pretty bullet proof now.

Last edited by bencini231; 09-17-2021 at 11:30 AM.
bencini231 is offline  
Old 09-17-2021, 11:28 AM
  #38  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by IGetWet View Post
What size whipples are those? Are they new 3.3Lís? They look great!
These are the new 3.8L whipples and thank you very much.
bencini231 is offline  
Old 09-17-2021, 02:25 PM
  #39  
Registered
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Taunton Ma
Posts: 8,126
Received 321 Likes on 177 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bencini231 View Post
Trust me, after not being able to have her out this summer has got me super pumped for next year. Yeah, I had planned on just a few upgrades and that that went out the window really quickly. We rode with friends of ours that have whipples in their 32 sunsation and my wife was like we need these in ours. Long story short, I called eddie and they were literally getting ready to put the intakes back on the motors the day I had him order the new 3.8 whipples. I followed some advice and have the drive guardians along with new SCX drives. Should be pretty bullet proof now.
just rough numbers, what was the cost of scx uppers, and whipples?
Unlimited jd is offline  
Old 09-17-2021, 02:36 PM
  #40  
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
bencini231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Paducah,Ky
Posts: 260
Received 146 Likes on 57 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd View Post
just rough numbers, what was the cost of scx uppers, and whipples?
I'll PM you on that one.
bencini231 is offline  
The following users liked this post:
Unlimited jd (09-17-2021)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.