Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Apache 28 Brave Resoration Pics >

Apache 28 Brave Resoration Pics

Notices

Apache 28 Brave Resoration Pics

Old 06-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

What do you guys think my boat is worth?

The drives look kind of rough and their original. The upholstery is also original and has seen better days. Other then that its in great shape. Motors have 25 hours on them and the transom assemblies ony have around 100 hours on them (previous owner replaced).
Old 06-18-2010, 12:36 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Yep, he was taking potshots at Bill and me for that matter. I've gotten over it. Ya'll should too.
He is a know it all tool, that think he is right on everything. He sound like another great know it all that started his own site! He is doing the perfect resto on the Apache!! It will be the best one on the trailer.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:48 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote from SOS by Fundrazor: Maybe the haters are just upset because I am so close to being done, and they are jealous. Not sure why they have to pee on everybody's fun all the time. It's always a war, always an enemy. Always someone to second guess and criticize. I am sick of it, and from what I can tell... most normal people are sick of it too.

They need a separate site for bashing people, so that the people who come for boats and friends can enjoy each other in peace.

No one is hatting John, I wish you the best with the boat, I just did not like the jabs you are throwing at me. Say what you want but you know what you are doing! Good luck with the boat and everything you have going for you! Hope to see it on the water soon and you

Last edited by WMF; 06-19-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:55 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
It's a little more than that Andy, douchebag was taking pot shots at Bill about the way he started the restoration, to Bill his first priority was to clean up the deck, guages and such. People have different ways to do things, It's just that the sanctimonious prick things that his way is the only way , like fixing a gas tank that wasn't leaking, and ripping out the floor because he deems it "proper"... Just shows how much of a sphincter he really is, maybe he should call the guy that he got his engine parts from and find out how long it took his mentor sunkin to actually pay for them, find out who really financed it

It also goes back to when he bought the boat, he and his mentor were a total pain in the ass for picking it up because he didn't have a truck big enough to tow it. He is and always will be a sanctimonious pompous ass. The only thing that seperates him from Chris sunkin is the fact that he actually owns a boat...Friggin Tool
Very true post Rob!!!

Quick Reply: Apache 28 Brave Resoration Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.