41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore >

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Notices

41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore

Old 06-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me throw a comment in for the 41 Legend just to keep this thread somewhat focused.
The new power looks looks great! (I think I said that already)
I will be interested in seeing the new hatch(hatches are tricky to get to look and function right) post some pics when you get it done.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:54 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
McManus is the best....that is why Don Aronow placed his confidence in him, and so did Kramer.

And if I want a lesson in know it all ignorance, I'll read your posts on your dying website! LOL!
The best at what? Do you even know anything about boat construction or FRP manufacturing? Have you ever seen McManus' layup schedule? It's more than 50% non-structural matting. Resin sponge.

Stop bull$hitting yourself- none of these guys is building space shuttles. Not even Fiore, Hledin, Scism or Cosker. And they're miles ahead of anything MM has ever put in a mold.

As far as the Chief, how about I arrange a ride for you? Is this weekend convenient? For that matter, any time you can be in the Great Lakes area. Erie, Michigan- your choice. I'll fill it with fuel and you can run every drop out of it.

I'm not kidding. Show up or shut up.

As far as the website- thanks for the observation. Stop by and do a head count sometime of all the real boaters- the guys that actually own and run. See how many you recognize. Come to some runs and see the stickers and the T-shirts. Come to a race and see our stickers on EVERY race boat there. Thanks for the concern- we're doing just fine.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Goodbye Sunkin!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-29-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
SIT ON IT AND SPIN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been powerboating longer than you, you old geezer! And I'll be powerboating this week on a fine Cigarette! SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't tell Frank or Beans......my personal Paparazzi......or they will be loading up their cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is Ben gonna do today? Wait for a visit from you, so you can count his remaining
teeth?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ho Comanche away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE OLD GIESER TALKING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE DONE. NOT WHAT I AN GOING TO DO. DONT GET SPLINTERS SITTING ON THE DOCK.YOU R A WANNABEE APACHE GROUPIE. REGUARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK BEN IS A STAND UP DUDE. NOT A RAT. COULD HAVE BURRIED MANY BUT DIDNOT. HOW ABOUT YOU. ARE YOU A STAND UP DUDE? OR JUST A WEBSITE BOATER. NO CHIEFS UP AT OUTTER LIMITS. POS APACHE YES.JUST ROTTING AWAY. GOING FOR A BOAT RIDE? STATIN ISLAND FERRY IS STILL RUNNING. F/U.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by el indio
ONE OLD GIESER TALKING ABOUT WHAT I HAVE DONE. NOT WHAT I AN GOING TO DO. DONT GET SPLINTERS SITTING ON THE DOCK.YOU R A WANNABEE APACHE GROUPIE. REGUARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK BEN IS A STAND UP DUDE. NOT A RAT. COULD HAVE BURRIED MANY BUT DIDNOT. HOW ABOUT YOU. ARE YOU A STAND UP DUDE? OR JUST A WEBSITE BOATER. NO CHIEFS UP AT OUTTER LIMITS. POS APACHE YES.JUST ROTTING AWAY. GOING FOR A BOAT RIDE? STATIN ISLAND FERRY IS STILL RUNNING. F/U.
Hi Ho El Indio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it gets good and rotten, then it's time for you to buy! Just like you did with the old hayboat!
Don't forget your Miami Shuffle lessons and sell it to somebody else with a new paint job! See you later wanna be gangster affiliate.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:15 AM

Now your an expert boatbuilder! And sticker and T shirt manufacturer!
Like Steve from OSO once said to you. Why don't you just leave?
And you did, now your back! Why, because even a bullchit artist like you can get bored in that Morgue you call a webSite!
Apache Powerboats and OSO are the very best! Sorry that offends you! LOL!
The Steve comment is an excellent insight into how your mind works. You fabricate whatever you need to fit the story you want to tell. I don't really care what you say or think about me, but out of respect for Steve and what he did with this site I think it's inappropriate that you fabricate comments and attribute them to him.

Me? I pop in over here only when the trash needs taken out. I heard you were up to your typical BS and had to come see.

You didn't mention a date you wanted to come out. I'll sweeten the deal- I'll have 5 or 6 other Apache's there. I'd want you to be able to do a proper side-by-side evaluation. One 41 even has identical Chief power. Tell me the date and time and I'll make it happen. It seems only right that if you're going to post on these topics and speak with such authority that you actually have spent some time in the boats themselves.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:20 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Goodbye Sunkin! OSO took the trash out!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-29-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:23 AM

No- just the one. But I have lots of Apache owner-friends.

What date?
Old 06-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

[Goodbye Sunkin! OSO took the trash out!

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 06-29-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi Ho El Indio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it gets good and rotten, then it's time for you to buy! Just like you did with the old hayboat!
Don't forget your Miami Shuffle lessons and sell it to somebody else with a new paint job! See you later wanna be gangster affiliate.
OH REALLY. MY POS BOAT RUNS. YOURS MUST BE LIKE WET DRECK.CANT RUN, DONT RUN WONT RUN. NO RUN ED. TALK TALK. BEEN BOATING 52 YEARS. BOATS ACTUALLY WENT IN THE WATER. HOW ABOUT YOURIN. TRAILER SAILER?U R A BUTT KISSER EXTRODANEER.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.