Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Apache
Apache in the West Palm Beach news >

Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Notices

Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Old 05-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He bought (or so it was thought before all this came to light) the name, he can call it whatever he wants.

Not trying to defend the harsh insulting comment, but im just curious to see what happens with this court judgement.
I dont know why it would take so long, should be sort of cut and dry, either he bought it or he did not. What big decision is there really?
A judge has to rule on this, the paperwork should be able to define this answer with little effort dont you guys think?
J
Old 05-05-2004, 06:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Another Apatche thread gone down the crapper!!

Old 05-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Jayl13
Oh my god that picture is a KEEPER!!!
LMFAO!

Moment of truth, your Thads brother right?
Chip ?
If so, how are you? Hope all is well with you.
Jason
Is he the one that came online and was going to kick everyones ass?
Old 05-05-2004, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by craig223

Actually I'm surprised this has remained fairly civilized up to this point... but you never know what that will change.
Old 05-05-2004, 06:55 AM
wampum

Originally posted by MomentOfTruth
Mr. McManus has NOT built a new boat since 1996/1997 according to the documents. If he has, it has been under a different ID number and NOT the original Apache ID. Any research of the Coast Guard info will shed light on this fact.
answer why allen called mcmanus to buy the rights.why would he spend all this money and not know what he bought?why would he create a web sight and advertise in a defensive way that he is the owner of apache-allen started to defend his position before there was any public knowledge of the discrepancy.in the middle of litigation by allen,you advertise you are the new apache.the local news would not do an article without doing proper research,but a industry leading publication ,poker runs mag takes advertising dollars then prints an article without regard to the exacting truth.answer me this-why is allen after mcmanus?sounds to me like a little boy who did not get his way holds his breath and turns blue!my opinion.someone should think about finishing the so called boat doing all the testing it will take etc. etc.,then come up with another name and identity for the company and then go boating.stop trying to trash the apache name and mcmanus.grow up and realize there are some things in life that can not be bought.

Old 05-05-2004, 08:14 AM
Registered

Originally posted by MomentOfTruth
Mr. Saccenti assumed the name and trademark without permission and teamed up with Mr. Froberg after several bad decisions and started to build boats under Apache name without approval. Obviously, they sold the Apache Powerboat name and trademark (that was not rightfully theirs) to Mr. Allen with many promises. So, any thoughts?

MomentOfTruth

I have some thoughts. They run along the same lines as WetKitty42’s. “TAKE YOUR **** SOMEWHERE ELSE.” You haven’t got a clue.

I’m so tired of this **** and the “know it all’s”; you know so much? I DO. Does the name Warrior Powerboats, Inc. mean anything to you? It should if you knew anything about what your sticking your nose into. That’s what Thaddeus Allan purchased from me and Bob. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Who the hell are you to make a statement like that?

Last edited by Eric Froberg; 05-05-2004 at 11:48 AM.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:33 AM
Registered

Wow, I missed all the fun last night.

Moment of Truth has got to be Thad, Thad's brother, or one of Thads lawyers.

Alot of crap was said last night that is false.

1. Yes, Mark M owns molds. Yes, Mark has built boats after 96-97. How do I know? Well, I've seen them at the factory under construction. Any statements to the contrary are based on ignorance.

2. Theres nothing "Allegedly" about Mark McManus's ownership of the trademark. Mark McManus is an honest man, so stop trying to infer there were some shaddy dealings with the purchase of the trademark. Mark used first class intellectual property attorneys when he bought the trademark. This isn't divorce court, grow up.

3. WetKitty is right on the money(no pun intended) when he questions how can somebody spend 500k on something without doing proper(or even simple) due diligence. A quick trip over to the USPTO website would have shown that Mark McManus Inc was the owner of the trademark. I did it, it took a whole 3 minutes. Business moves fast, but not that fast. So Mark M gets sued because people don't know the basic rules of running a business.

4. If Thad owned the trademark, then why did he try to buy it from Mark McManus ???????? When Mark M did not want to sell it, this legal crap started.

Carl

Last edited by ApacheCarl; 05-05-2004 at 08:58 AM.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:53 AM
Registered

3. WetKitty is right on the money(no pun intended) when she questions how can somebody spend 500k on something without doing proper(or even simple) due diligence.

What's with the she?

Names Wet Kitty, not wet *****

Man I'm gonna have to go back to Scalptaker after this comment......
Old 05-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by craig223

I dont think it went down the crapper, we are discussing something that the palm beach post printed.
As far as tempers are concerned, thats because some people have money on the line with this stuff and I CERTAINLY wont say anything or get in the way of that stuff, im just specifically speaking about the article and facts.

I just want to see a boat already and I freakin worked there!!!
Jason
Old 05-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Registered

Default WetKitty

Opps, Sorry my bad. I won't let it happen again

Quick Reply: Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.