Apache in the West Palm Beach news >

Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Notices

Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Old 05-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rchevelle71
OK, so now we know that the POS that supposedly fell apart was a FORMULA!!!!!
Ok Rick, I usually stay out of these sh!t slinging threads, but now you've done it!

You can expect a letter from Mr Porter's attorney any day!

Old 05-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Registered

Opps I may have read Jays post wrong, my bad. Jay are you refering to Marks boats being fake, or Thads ????

Last edited by ApacheCarl; 05-09-2004 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Jayl13
Cigfirefox, without that name he is screwed dont you agree?
He should be hung up on it, that name will make or break everything they have done in Delray up to this point
No, I don't agree. Before the bad press I think that if he had a superior product it would sell no matter what the name on the side was. That is how companies are first built. A quality product, delivered in a timely fashion, backed by superior service is the way to go.
I also feel he has damaged his integrity so severely that he will never be successful in his offshore powerboat company endeavor. Because every potential buyer will have knowledge of him being a unscrupulous person. Just examine the way you changed your life to work for him, and the way he blew you off. No people skills whatsoever. Didn't even give you the personal touch of taking you into his office and explaining why you did not fit in, and possibly offer you a different position because he knew you changed your life to work there. He didn't even have the decency to pay you in full on your last day, you had to return for your money. No loyalty. Potential customers read about it, right here for example, and will place orders with known entities like Cigarette, Outerlimits, Nortech, Dragon, just to name a few. Why, because when you spend that kind of money you read everything possible about the company. Especially you want to hear testimonies from other people who have bought before you. That is why integrity is so important.
Honestly Jay, would you order a boat from him?
And this business about him sueing McManus for the Apache trademark. It comes across slimey, like he wants to steal it and is excited because he feels he has the chance. I wish him the worst and I am not alone.
Ok Jay, I got to go. Remember, measure twice cut once. Good luck with the new job.
Ed

Last edited by CigaretteFirefox; 05-09-2004 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default The Real Deal

Just for the record all assets bought by the businessman from Chicago where purchased legally and each party was represented by attorneys.
The way I see it the businessman from Chicago started out on the right road to success. It’s a shame that along the way he was influenced buy outsiders. They took advantage of the situation by telling the owner that they could and would show him how to operate a successful boat company. (In reality they caused major problems in a few other boat companies that they both worked for in the past) what they saw with the new owner was a cash cow with big pockets and wanted full control of him. They jockeyed themselves into a position by lying and being deceitful telling the owner anything he wanted to hear as long as he kept signing the checks. He never challenged their credentials or ability.
That’s what happens when you let incompetent personnel dictate company policy and control your money. They took advantage of the fact that the owner would disappear for days. When the owner would finally surface and asked what is going on at the factory. The self appointed guardians would tell him anything that he wanted to hear. I was wondering how long that would last.
When I seen what was going on, and a conspiracy with a Dog and Pony show, I FOREWARNED him and decided to exit. Oh yes I do recall the owner saying to me on my departure “Bobby “WE” don’t really need you.” LOL What made them think that I needed him or his company. This guy really needs to get a grip on reality.
The best thing that the owner ever did, unfortunately too late was put a trusted friend in
the front office who happens to be a nice guy. It did not take very long to get the big picture and finally seen what was in trusted to run the company. I understand now that after they sucked the owner dry with out producing anything, except a $$$3M set of unfinished / unproven molds and a pile of excuses.
Now the two god gifts to the marine industry have moved on to start their own boat company and to find other easy prey.

So now the business man from Chicago refuses to take responsibility and except the fact that he had the wool pulled over his eyes by his very own employees and trying to justify the facts he has nothing to sell except tee shirts and hats. Now comes the smoke screen by blaming others for his very own stupidity. If anybody should be getting sued, it should be the two clowns that worked for him for taking his money under false pretense and fraud.
Facts
A McManus owns the Apache Trademark.
B) Eric or myself “NEVER” sold any trademarks to anybody.
C) Mr. $$$3M has one hell of a write off
D) I get a kick out of the ignoramus OSO spokes persons for Mr. $$$3M
E) Palm Beach paper is not all correct.

I guess the man from Chicago learned the hard way if you spit in the wind it usually comes back and hits you in the face!!!

Bobby Saccenti
Old 05-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Banned

Default Re: The Real Deal

Originally posted by Bob Saccenti

Now the two god gifts to the marine industry have moved on to start their own boat company and to find other easy prey.
What company is this?
Old 05-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default direct from the CHIEF

Now you hear it from a person directly involved who has the parts to identify himself. Way to go Bob!
Old 05-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default eric

Ive made it in under 24, and you have your choice of the Viking, our new tunnel hull , the old CVX or the dock and REAL beer.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:07 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

There you go Thad, a name you can trademark.
WindSpitter Powerboats.
Old 05-09-2004, 12:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Bob:
For the record back at the end of September I got a call from Mr Thad Allen he seemed very upset wanted me to come up to Apache LLC To check his 41 Plug; What I found there was a Horrible Mess one of the worst I have seen (there are MANY Pictures) anyway around the first of October work commenced and we finished a couple months ago. I have a lot more work there under Bid right now...And remain on good terms with them!!!!!!!! They pay their bills and are a pleasure to work for..

All this about building Boats ?? Well they are in the process now and have a top shelf system :CoreCell/Baked Epoxy.. With straight Molds..As for the name I know nothing but from what I am reading there is like..... 3 sides to this..

Anyway thought you should know Best Regards
Old 05-09-2004, 12:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Mr. Saccenti

Thanks for helping get the facts out.

And good luck with Chief! I'll be heading north in week, and would love to take a look at what you're doing up there. I know it'll be great.

Quick Reply: Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.