VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that's a boat.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by ActiveThunder
Sean,

I gotta say your glasses need some cleaning. Since we talked I've looked at that picture you showed me and it sure isn't an Active DDC step. I can't quite figure out what exactly it is but I know it isn't that.

Old 05-11-2004, 07:53 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Tonto
Stinson,
You were suppose to ruffle the ruffles on you tux when you got married, not the headdresses of the CHIEFS of the powerboat industry, dumbass.

Robert
But it was so much fun, bro.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:56 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by ActiveThunder
Sean,

I gotta say your glasses need some cleaning. Since we talked I've looked at that picture you showed me and it sure isn't an Active DDC step. I can't quite figure out what exactly it is but I know it isn't that.

What's up with those bow strakes though?

But it sure did bring some more of that stunned silence that is so very reassuring......
Old 05-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Tonto
Carl,
If they would leave that white sticky **** out of the middle twinkies would be fine. From what I understand on here from Steve, it's not so much what the core material is, but the type of glass that you wrap it in. I just bought a second hand chopper gun on e-bay, so, looks like we are full steam ahead with SOUIX CITY POWERBOATS, the fastest lightest powerboat made, PERIOD.

Robert
I must disagree, the white sticky **** would help cushion the impact of reentry when it gets rough.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

We are stepping over the bounds of good taste here. Put the racism stuff away. It's not about that.....

I actually believe that Thad Allen invested in the Apache name because of a love for the sport. He did or still does believe he can resurrect a great name today in bad economic times based on a legend and a love for the sport. The same love we all share for running off-shore. The same love I shared when I entered this boat building arena.

He got mislead by what he was buying but through no fault of his own. Forget a 'due-dillegence' excuse and blaming lawyers and accountants.

He's wet behind the ears. He was enticed into the venture but only through this love and the silver-plated crap he was handed through steve and steve.

I've only recently become to know Bobby, Sean and Scott and a few others through this mess. Stan Gordon, a true gentleman, Fred Cecil, A real junkie. Bosco and a few others. It's been educational, exceptionally interesting and something I will never forget.

The same goes for the twin steves. They are amusing. But neither one knows anything about building a boat.

However these 2 guys are the best at milking investors, milking paychecks, and producing absolutely nothing worth anything to anybody I have ever met. Including myself.

Take it for what it's worth.

My name is Patrick Haughey and I own Active Thunder Boats. I am neither a great boat- builder, a great designer or a great promoter. I hate children and grandmothers but I try to tell the truth.

And I wake up everyday wanting to go out the inlet and not go to work.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:11 PM
Registered

The same goes for the twin steves. They are amusing. But neither one knows anything about building a boat.

However these 2 guys are the best at milking investors, milking paychecks, and producing absolutely nothing worth anything to anybody I have ever met.

OUCH That's gotta hurt!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Registered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ActiveThunder
[B]We are stepping over the bounds of good taste here. Put the racism stuff away. It's not about that.....

Point taken Pat. Just was showing he's not a gentleman.

Hey what happened to Moment of Truth?

You out there man it's starting to get boring in here.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Registered

Good post Pat
Old 05-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice post Pat

Lets do lunch this week

Bobby Saccenti

Quick Reply: Apache in the West Palm Beach news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.