Notices

35 OL's

Old 06-13-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

US1 Fountain, The cracking 35OL you are speaking of was a 2008 model?

Old 06-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

That I don't remember. I assume it would be an '07 or '08? '08 might be a stretch though, considering the amount of problems it had, passed around like a whore on dollar night. That'd make it 1 busy boat with lots of trailer miles.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Yes, they are slightly overrated. I had my 342 on the 8000 and it wouldnt lift it with full fuel. Even when it was empty, it took every last bit of air to get it up but all of a sudden it would shoot up like a rocket. I had to run it every time I put gas in to be sure it had 1/4 tank or less or it would leave 4-6 inches of hull in the water.

The 10000 should do it pretty easily.

I miss those days, in Florida we have cable lifts and I liked my Polylift more. (when I lived in Georgia)
Tell ya what, you come to LOTO and use my Poly and I'll go to Delray and use the cable! My ultimate goal is to have a boat and place in FL!!

33Outlawsst, Ya it's pretty busy where we're at and we get some rough water at the dock on Saturday and Holidays and that sucks a little. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, it's only a day and half a week in the summer, the rest of the time it's paradise. Epic view and kickass boats running by constantly. Last Sunday 3 or 4 different big power MTI's were out, running pretty strong as the boat traffic was really low. Still nothing more awesome than a big V getting the drives out of the water though!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,055 Likes on 1,359 Posts

Originally Posted by Escrowdog
Tell ya what, you come to LOTO and use my Poly and I'll go to Delray and use the cable! My ultimate goal is to have a boat and place in FL!!

33Outlawsst, Ya it's pretty busy where we're at and we get some rough water at the dock on Saturday and Holidays and that sucks a little. But I wouldn't trade it for the world, it's only a day and half a week in the summer, the rest of the time it's paradise. Epic view and kickass boats running by constantly. Last Sunday 3 or 4 different big power MTI's were out, running pretty strong as the boat traffic was really low. Still nothing more awesome than a big V getting the drives out of the water though!
We have a place on TRock, let us know how the 36OL test goes, what power is in it.