265 DVX new graphics, PICS >

265 DVX new graphics, PICS

Notices

265 DVX new graphics, PICS

Old 10-11-2012, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like your graphics choice 92!

Ken love the stance yours has in the water considering the twins.

Here is a recent one as we camped on the beach.
Attached Thumbnails 265 DVX new graphics, PICS-100_1408.jpg  
Old 10-18-2012, 11:50 PM
Registered

Hi I am new to this...but I have a force 265 I am young an have many questions...an I have bow rails for 92nsx
Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ittledoo
I like your graphics choice 92!

Ken love the stance yours has in the water considering the twins.

Here is a recent one as we camped on the beach.

I think these make great boats for overnighters. We often "weekend" on ours.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Bajaforce265
Hi I am new to this...but I have a force 265 I am young an have many questions...an I have bow rails for 92nsx
Feel free to ask the questions. I also had tons of questions this passed spring. Between searching and posting 90% are answered. Others I just find out as I go. Also you have a bow rail for my boat?? .
Ill send you a PM or email me at [email protected]

Originally Posted by Kenthegreenkeeper
I think these make great boats for overnighters. We often "weekend" on ours.
Yes they are. We (the girl and may self) had 4 weekends this summer in the boat. Plenty of storage room, for laptop, food, small grill, beer, clothes, ect.

What also makes my DVX sort of special, it also has a "camper top". Turns a performance boat into a slow cruiser, and works great at night to keep the bugs away up here in MN. More photos here http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...cs-no-56k.html

Also here is the final design.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Design looks nice! I am envious of that nice clean slate that you have with a plain white boat. Wish mine was that way.

There is an 89 Force 265 around the corner from a friend of mine. I remember when the guy bought the boat from down around the Lake Cumberland area. It was absolutely cherry when he bought it. Sadly, he let it sit all year in the driveway without a cover. Probably trashed now. I would be very concerned about the stringers and transom being rotted out after this. Otherwise I would toss him a lowball offer and pick it up. Engine is coming out of my 235 anyway this winter, and I could just swap everything over.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:12 AM
Registered

Well after a lot of ideas and drawings, and just before the graphic went to print I changed it one last time. I completely removed "baja" from the graphic. It just was not working on the reverse side (and help form you guys). "Baja" will be a different graphic over lay.

Im not sure on the the color for baja yet maybe a dark metallic gray with a red outline? white? Reflective white(night boating and will pop at night). What colors/ examples do you guys think>?

Final

Example how the over lay with baja will look. Only Baja will be in any color/combo/size we come up with.

Discuss/pics/examples. Share your ideas
Old 11-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Registered

Well guys it's done...Sort of. There are just a couple things to add/fix. First is to redo and center the "High" part of natural high. Needs to be center between the light and edge of boat like the old one OR Do I add a roman numeral "II" after High??? since this is liek the second life into this boat? Share your thoughts.

Second Is I'm going to print the "baja" part again in the same size only in pearl white, and use the gray baja that is on there now as a shadow. It is hard to read it.

Well on to the pics!

First layer with just background on

As it sits now

Old 11-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks good! I agree that the lighter color on the "Baja" script would help it to stand out. Adding Roman Num II would help balance out the number of letters on each side of the transom.

Now go our and invest some money in a set of BIG fenders and get some soft covers on them so your nice vinyl graphics don't get all scuffed up this summer. And stay away from boats using those cheap WalMart fenders.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Registered

Thank you budman. So would you just re print the natural high or just add II after it?

Yep I got my on some new 8" fenders with some black covers.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great..... i would cover up the sripe on the bow with that grey.

Last edited by mptrimshop; 11-19-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.