Baja Customer service ## >

Baja Customer service ##

Notices

Baja Customer service ##

Old 02-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Baja Customer service ##

Does anyone happen to have Baja's Customer service # handy ?? I have an issue that needs to be taken care of quickly with them

Thanks

Bob
Old 02-02-2004, 09:11 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to their website, dial the main number and ask for customer service or warranty.

Worked for me last year and I received good prompt service.

Good Luck
Old 02-02-2004, 10:17 AM
Registered

Thanks Doc, Called and got a phone call back

We will see how they handle my "issue"
Old 02-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of problem are you having??? nothing real bad I hope
Old 02-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Registered

No, nothing bad. I have the boat at Innovation Marine getting some drive work done and my Broker at Suncoast noticed alot of corrosion on the drives considering this was a fresh water boat. There is a 3 yr warranty from Merc guarding against this problem so I had Innovation call Merc to get this covered. Merc denied the claim due to Bajas poor installation procces.

Baja was a little short on there wiring of the Mercathode system and spliced a wire that burned out. Also they wired the system to the battery switches so that when I turned them to off it shut down the system.

NO GOOD !! Baja is going to have to make good on this one or Im going to throw a fit

Customer service from Baja stated to me that they install to Mercs specifications ! what do you think, does that sound like quality work to mercs specs to you ??

I wonder how many other boats systems are wired the same as mine ???
Old 02-04-2004, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

I have a 2001 302 that I bought new in june of 2002. It is also a freshwater boat and I have a huge amount of corrosion for a two year old boat. My boat is at the Baja Factory getting work done right now and one of the issues that I am trying get addressed is the corrosion issue. Keep me posted about what they do thanks
Old 02-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Registered

wow, it is easy to get in a hurry and hook up a wire in the wrong slot are not get a good cennection on a connector, Baja should make good on there install screw up. my 29 outlaw is a 97 model and there is really no noticeable corrosion to speak of
Old 02-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally posted by OTIS311
No, nothing bad. I have the boat at Innovation Marine getting some drive work done and my Broker at Suncoast noticed alot of corrosion on the drives considering this was a fresh water boat. There is a 3 yr warranty from Merc guarding against this problem so I had Innovation call Merc to get this covered. Merc denied the claim due to Bajas poor installation procces.

Baja was a little short on there wiring of the Mercathode system and spliced a wire that burned out. Also they wired the system to the battery switches so that when I turned them to off it shut down the system.

NO GOOD !! Baja is going to have to make good on this one or Im going to throw a fit

Customer service from Baja stated to me that they install to Mercs specifications ! what do you think, does that sound like quality work to mercs specs to you ??

I wonder how many other boats systems are wired the same as mine ???
Where exactly was the corrosion?
Old 02-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Registered

I just got a call from Allen at Baja. The are going to cover everything. I want to thank him for being a stand up guy and doing the right thing. They are covering the costs to re-wire the whole system, repaint the gimbals and housings and replace the casings on the drives. Not a cheap fix !! Also going to repaint the Kplanes.

I have owned many different brands of boats thru the years, and even currently own a TopGun, and have never had this good of sevice thru the manufacture

I would buy another Baja in a heart beat
Old 02-06-2004, 04:25 PM
Registered

Did I mention that the boat is for sale in the classified section. You wont find a cleaner 2001 for such a low price

$69,900.00

Give me a call

Bob 518 361-0811