Banana Boat 24 set up >

Banana Boat 24 set up

Notices

Banana Boat 24 set up

Old 07-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 226 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by sp123
It is July.....where did it go..... where are the Banana folks in RI>>>>>. it has been very quiet here.
What is that note in your avatar about?

I thought you would be blasting up the bay in the new Sonic by now.

Can get you back into a nice banana for the summer.......
Old 07-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

you and me both...but what I found out is that when you pay for a boat in full...they forget to order your engines so you do not get a boat..... I ahve been told since May the engines will be in and on this past friday I received finally my bill of sale but there were no seriel numbers where they should be.... tells me they still have no engines.... will have to call my frineds at 150 South Main Street on Tuesday. also my brother in law's employer is interested in doing a story on this....
Old 07-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Registered

you and me both...but what I found out is that when you pay for a boat in full...they forget to order your engines so you do not get a boat..... I ahve been told since May the engines will be in and on this past friday I received finally my bill of sale but there were no seriel numbers where they should be.... tells me they still have no engines.... will have to call my frineds at 150 South Main Street on Tuesday. also my brother in law's employer is interested in doing a story on this....
Sorry to hear that Steve, maybe I can get you on some poker run rides this summer, to at least get you out on the water.

Please when you post, make sure you are clear that this is not a delivery problem with a new BANANA, as you are so closely associated with our brand and part of the BANANA family now. Thanks
Old 07-04-2011, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts

sorry... never had a problem with a Banana and in fact as I told you many times.. .i wish I got the same treament from Sonic that I received from you..... I would have been in the water in April not August......
Old 07-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Registered

sorry... never had a problem with a Banana and in fact as I told you many times.. .i wish I got the same treament from Sonic that I received from you..... I would have been in the water in April not August......
Thanks Steve appreciate that, if there is anything we can do to help you, please feel free to ask.

PASTA....Apologies, did not mean to hijack your thread.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Thanks Steve appreciate that, if there is anything we can do to help you, please feel free to ask.

PASTA....Apologies, did not mean to hijack your thread.
No problem Charlie.
Steve, hope you get your boat soon.

Now, this is what I have been doing over the last couple of days.
The air filter was really, really dirty. Looks like it was never cleaned? Due to this plus that we got some strange signals last year from the map-sensor I choosed to lift the "top" of.
It needed a clean but it wasnt as bad as we suspected.
The bucket shows the gas that was used to clean the "top".
Changed the gaskets while I was at it.
Also changed the Map-sensor as well.
Attached Thumbnails Banana Boat 24 set up-1.jpg   Banana Boat 24 set up-2.jpg   Banana Boat 24 set up-3.jpg  

Banana Boat 24 set up-4.jpg   Banana Boat 24 set up-5.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 05:17 AM
Registered

Put it all together while feeling a bit nervous that something would go wrong. It didnt.
Changed the spark plugs.
Fuel filters and oil filter is to be changed wednesday/thursday depending on timings. New oil will be filled tomorrow.
Voila, the engine is back in and ready for the water on wednesday. It is really a tight sqeeze to fit the engine. a lot of twisting and turning and a bad language. ha ha.

I will try to remember to bring the camera on wednesday.
Attached Thumbnails Banana Boat 24 set up-6.jpg   Banana Boat 24 set up-7.jpg   Banana Boat 24 set up-8.jpg  

Banana Boat 24 set up-9.jpg   Banana Boat 24 set up-10.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Registered

Pasta.....love your Avatar LOL.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Pasta.....love your Avatar LOL.
Yeah, you know where i got it from.

www.bananaboatco.com
Old 07-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pasta
I will try to remember to bring the camera on wednesday.

the splash went well.
Allthough she was slower this time... A lot of fuel and 4 men onboard. However, we only hit just about 65 mph.

Anyway, the motor is in perfect shape.
the lap top showed good values all the way through.
One by one we closed the cylinders and the values was just about the same for each cylinder.

She runs wery wet. The water was very calm so no help there.
Soon she will be back on the trailer and som work is to be done on the hull.
Removing paint, and drill som holes in the notch and see if air helps to ger her to run higher etc.

Not much time for taking pics. (I dont know why I cant post JPG-files? Says its not a valid format?? Same format as allways...)
And a bad film clip was the result of this splash. Soory for the poor photage and poor quality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VVRxN8ctS8

Quick Reply: Banana Boat 24 set up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.