Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Notices

Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Old 11-20-2007, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Dude, you've got like 5 posts, you just joined this month, your current credibility is zilch!

Like Airpacker said, step out, identify your relationship with Trick. Then, you can state your case.

Most everyone else here at least recognizes the others on the forum and we know who knows whom and who's dealt with whom.
Not sure who he is either or if the info is true..........but he hasn't posted anything that I haven't heard over the last year or so.

....and I've got over 8000 posts.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hamilton
Like you said in the deleted post; folks on OSO don't know a fraction of what is realy going on.

If you only knew how many lawyers are working on this now trying to get their clients money.
What about KPM then...
Old 11-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hamilton, I appreciate what you're saying, but thus far what you've said are baseless accusations (heresay)....that's the #1 reason for threads getting deleted (and we don't want that). Please identify yourself, or give us a source of your information, or something. Without that, I'm afraid this post will be gone before long.
Thanks.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Registered

Lets all not argue. The writing is on the wall and if everyone feels bad for Fred and wants to give him money he is on Ebay. Fact is if you don't pay your bills your suppliers shut you off in any business. If Fred was the man that everyone once thought he would be on here at least telling everyone they are beat but he prefers to hide behind Ebay to continue. Should Ebay be notified? Yes
Old 11-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Not sure who he is either or if the info is true..........but he hasn't posted anything that I haven't heard over the last year or so.
....and I've got over 8000 posts.
Thanks, not looking for affirmation here but you guys need to wake up and smell the catfood, this guy aint pulling out of this!

Thomas, still waiting on Lifelines?

Yeah, KPM. Now THERE's a story unto itself.
Old 11-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I think I noticed a change about 18 months ago. We had issues with That KPM garbage he was selling. I think he got very overwhelmed. I know he returned a lot of money and the owner of KPM didn't stand behind crap. Fred did try his best to help me out with that situation. I know he said he had dozens of returns he couldn't get credit on. Also, when ever we placed an order it was missing a piece that was on back order from the suppier. Sometimes little issues like this snowball. I really think Fred had good intentions. He got into a business that is impossible. He was the middle man selling "custom made items" for custom applications. I know that 50% of the time, headers and tailpipes don't fit when the rigger gets them direct from the manufacturer even after there are drawings, pvc mock ups and measurments which need to be signed off on between the two of them. Can't imagine how someone could be a middle man between a rigger and a manufacturer without having major problems. I know Fred had quite a few problems like this. I know CMI puts the blame on the other party every time something is incorrect. Freds customer dosen't want to hear it, so Fred got stuck quite a few times.

I am not making excuses for him. I feel that blowing everybody off, is very unproffessional and I am very surprised. I am just saying I can understand how things can get out of control very quickly in this sort of business. I would really hope he gave everyone here the respect they deserve. He did use this forum to introduce all of his products and build his business. Joys response is much less then I would expect from the Fred I knew!
Old 11-20-2007, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hamilton
Like you said in the deleted post; folks on OSO don't know a fraction of what is realy going on.

If you only knew how many lawyers are working on this now trying to get their clients money.
Hamilton,

You keep making acusations here on OSO, (which may be true) but anybody can hide behind a computer and say anything they want, true or false. We would like to know who you are to give yourself some credibility.

Thanks!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Registered

I don't have a clue what business any of you are in or own but I can't imagine having a customer base like Fred's. Everyone is still defending him and alot of you are beat out of your money or have to go through litigation to get it back. And most of all Fred is not saying a word and is still in business on Ebay. Why don't everyone sticking up for him write a testimonial on how good Fred is and post it on Ebay to help him make more money he that he won't pay you back with.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally Posted by CigDaze
For the record Steve or OSO didn't close the other thread, the poster did.
Nick, Steve did in fact "close" the thread. You are correct that the original poster deleted it.

Sam
Old 11-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
Why was it appropriate? People shouldnt get personal but they should be able to post their unfortunate business dealings and their situation.
You posted it. People WERE getting personal. It really went downhill after Joy posted.

Sam

Quick Reply: Trick Marine whats the deal?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.