Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle

Using 'Logic" as illogical as many of you think my thinking is:

1. Most conmen, burglars, thieves etc are lazy. Its much EASIER for them to take what they want as opposed to earning it.

If you were stealing car stereos in a particularly small neighborhood and got caught, then your name, discription, mug shot and method were distributed door to door in that little neighborhoodevery day for a couple months.... And the townsfolk had a neighborhood watch setup to look for you specifically 24/7 Would you still try and steal stereos there or would you find a new nieghborhood ??????? My guess is that you would be 3 counties over as fast as your little feet could carry you.
Phragle
You don't give thieves enough credit. The thieves are some of the most intelligent people out there. Everyone takes steps and measures to keep thieves out of their business and possessions. The thieves have to come up with a way to get around all of the security measures and get away with the goods and/or services. Its not an easy task and a lot of risk is involved.

As far as your stereo comment. When the heat is on, thieves lay-low and wait for the fire to die down before going back for another score(s). They also wait for a diversion. Meaning, everyone in town is out at the local carnival or fair and the thieves are taking advantage of the situation.

Big Andy
Old 06-21-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BattleCry
Phragle
You don't give thieves enough credit. The thieves are some of the most intelligent people out there. Everyone takes steps and measures to keep thieves out of their business and possessions. The thieves have to come up with a way to get around all of the security measures and get away with the goods and/or services. Its not an easy task and a lot of risk is involved.

As far as your stereo comment. When the heat is on, thieves lay-low and wait for the fire to die down before going back for another score(s). They also wait for a diversion. Meaning, everyone in town is out at the local carnival or fair and the thieves are taking advantage of the situation.

Big Andy
Todays version of what Andy is referring to as a diversion is Stecz owning and running SOS.

Sunkin doesnt want to be the only one that knows what the bottom of a bus looks like.

Dave isnt stupid, he'll get it soon enough.

He's from Jersey, makes him street smart but too bullheaded to listen.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I see CS as a very diff thief/scumbag
Not disagreeing with anything that you wrote, and although there may be varying degrees of thieves and scumbags, any thief or scumbag is one none the less.

In other countries if a man steals food for his family his hand is cut off. Just sayin
Old 06-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Not disagreeing with anything that you wrote, and although there may be varying degrees of thieves and scumbags, any thief or scumbag is one none the less.

In other countries if a man steals food for his family his hand is cut off. Just sayin
Rob

Dont want to steal your thunder, but before its too late you might want to find Jay and have him bake up a special cake for tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe

He's from Jersey, makes him street smart but too bullheaded to listen.

That hurt
Old 06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
That hurt
OOPS I hit one of the good guys
Old 06-21-2010, 05:43 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

I hear ya Rob.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:33 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
OOPS I hit one of the good guys
2 LOL
Old 06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Sport 280
Getting close to recent history record for posts, got a way to go for views.

Sunkin Post 1002, views 50,126

Trick (Fred) post 1026, views 143,819.
Never read the other thread. Did it become as repetitive as this one at the end. Im thinking this thread is on its last legs. You all seem to be scraping at the bottom of the barrel to keep it alive now.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:09 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
WOW! I am not argueing with you at all or with anyone for that matter.
Yes... he STOLE my password, it has been explained to you how and why if you chose not to believe that fine I could care less, I'm not restetting anything as I feel I shouldn't have to and that it was a low life underhanded thing he did.
One day after you dump the time that I did into that place let someone yank the rug out from under you for no good reason and then deny haveing ever done anything wrong.
PHUCK'EM is all I have to say......
Cosmic... I owe you a sincere apology passwords can be stolen.... mine was gripped from here today after years of having the same one, I could not reset it either.... had to go to original backup code from IB and then set it to a new one.... I talked to a good friend who is IT Tech Sr @ Verasign this afternoon and he said it's more common than you know... Yahoo mail is the worst he says.. he's right, I came home and in less than 30 seconds hacked my wifes Yahoo account... she now knows what to do so it won't happen again.. oh well, I needed a new password anyways... sorry for my original post, I learned a lot today in tracking using Verasign, and a good lesson in what I didn't know..

Nort, thanx for the delete, I appreciate it, Peace

Jim

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.