Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Ha Ha Airpacker!
I was being completely facetious and sarcastic. Eventually, you may learn my sense of humor.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I'm not characterizing the man. Don't know him. Just stating that his recent posts over there are very much threatening in nature. So it is a double standard to me that he is allowed to threaten violence on people in his posts. Very angry and bitter. Ironic that he comes across as the same type of keyboard commando that he so obviously loathes.
Yes, he sounds very bitter. Maybe he's realized he really didn't want a boat but now is stuck with one and may not have anyone to play with.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
One thing I do remember, before SOS was created, there was a mass exodus of members and they joined Boatfreaks.org.... After they joined (I won't say names), they began making demands to the Boatfreaks moderators that certain functions "must" be added (like chat for instance) in order for them to "hang out there." With that being said, the moderators and folks behind the scenes who own the site, MADE IT HAPPEN... Then SOS came along and they completely abandoned ship, even though their "demands" were met... That's a pretty f'ed up thing to do, no? Sounds like they wanted their "own" playground...

You know what Frank ... thats one thing thats always bothered me too ... the mass exodus to Boatfreaks and then the exit. The guys that run Boatfreaks are great guys and were more than generous to everybody. I still wear my Boatfreaks apparel proudly .... burnt my Serious shirt over a year ago Some of us never planned on leaving OSO and didnt ... even through all the changes and moves to other places.

Anyway, I want to take this opportunity to apologize to the guys at Boatfreaks. I hope you never felt slighted because of me - and if you did I am truly sorry
Old 06-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
You know what Frank ... thats one thing thats always bothered me too ... the mass exodus to Boatfreaks and then the exit. The guys that run Boatfreaks are great guys and were more than generous to everybody. I still wear my Boatfreaks apparel proudly .... burnt my Serious shirt over a year ago Some of us never planned on leaving OSO and didnt ... even through all the changes and moves to other places.

Anyway, I want to take this opportunity to apologize to the guys at Boatfreaks. I hope you never felt slighted because of me - and if you did I am truly sorry
On behalf of all us BOATFREAKS Appology accepted darlin..
Old 06-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
Just trying to find a reason to call you Jake the Snake (Roberts)
Old 06-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Jake!!
Old 06-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Just trying to find a reason to call you Jake the Snake (Roberts)
Lots of "Jake the Snake" around. Was called that when I was in the Marines many years ago. Then a Bartender at a local pub started calling me "Rattlesnake Jake" and it stuck.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

http://seriousoffshore.com/forums/sh...ighlight=chris

I finally found the thread that made me think this guy is possibly telling some stories. It just seemed out of place and fake.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3

Perhaps you should think of a way to make it up to me Oh wait, you werent talking about me anyway. I just got lost in the possibilities. There might be a little drool at the corner of my mouth right now
Old 06-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Registered

Lots of "Jake the Snake" around. Was called that when I was in the Marines many years ago. Then a Bartender at a local pub started calling me "Rattlesnake Jake" and it stuck.
He was one of my favorite wrestlers, especially when he seduced "the Lovely Elizabeth" away from Macho Man

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.