Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 07-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
My new 2nd favorite website.........LOL!

http://chris-sunkin.com/
People know what side of the issue I'm on so I'm not sticking up for CS but that's way over the top.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The vile act of bilking that sick childrens charity offended someone.

"sow the wind; reap the whirlwind." "Every decision has consequences; a person's actions will come back to him."

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 07-25-2010 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Found an interesting post by Ned who two posts earlier had caught chit for coming to conclusions from hearsay re P1 incident. Mobilemercman and CS cautioned him.

His retort;

So let me get this right Chris, we are not allowed to discuss something that did actually happen at a race meeting, instead we must all act lovey dovey and say only nice things about powerboat racing. Gimme a break.

As much as we promote the awesome side of powerboat racing, there is also a need to highlight the less than desirable aspects of it as well. We probably do more than many others in promoting the sport of powerboat racing but I will be dammed if I am going to sit back and watch the negative side being swept under the carpet. Like Julie said in her own post there is always two sides to anything - powerboat racing included.

Chris - since the forum is yours I will respectfully not post here anymore and stick to our own forum since you only want Serious Offshore to be a place where nice things are said about powerboating. All the best and good luck with it. Ciao.

Ned

Odd turn of events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by H2O Full Throttle; 06-23-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Registered

How many times had Ned "quit" serious offshore now? 5? 6?.
Funny how he keeps going back after claiming he will never post again.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I guessed he was talking about Chris Davies?

Bad guess. I should have looked at the 2009 date on the bottom. My bad

Last edited by VtSteve; 07-26-2010 at 11:15 AM. Reason: time period?
Old 07-26-2010, 09:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Panther
People know what side of the issue I'm on so I'm not sticking up for CS but that's way over the top.
I would ditto that. Bad feelings and bad business and broken friendships are all expected when things like this occur.

I'm a father of two, so my feelings go further than the thread itself. Think of your kids or family googling your name and finding that site.

Take a lesson from what bad others have done, and think beyond your own feelings and look at the bigger picture. Things like that go way beyond hurting CS, they can impact a lot of people that have done nothing to anyone.

Time to take a look back as to why the threads started in the first place. Kids charity money, lies, whatever. IMO, that site is not what good intentions are all about.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Time to take a look back as to why the threads started in the first place.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Last edited by jayboat; 07-26-2010 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Exactly
Old 07-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by VtSteve
I would ditto that. Bad feelings and bad business and broken friendships are all expected when things like this occur.

I'm a father of two, so my feelings go further than the thread itself. Think of your kids or family googling your name and finding that site.

Take a lesson from what bad others have done, and think beyond your own feelings and look at the bigger picture. Things like that go way beyond hurting CS, they can impact a lot of people that have done nothing to anyone.

Time to take a look back as to why the threads started in the first place. Kids charity money, lies, whatever. IMO, that site is not what good intentions are all about.

This whole Sunkin thing has taken a bad turn. I still stand by my comments regarding his B.S. but I'm now questioning where some of our members are going in their pursuit of Sunkin. There was a huge over reaction regarding the "who is ding ding " activity and they were wrong and without a retraction and lot of creditability was lost.
ed
Old 07-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
I can not believe i am saying this but i agree with Frank

Unuff is enough

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.