Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 07-26-2010, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Yeah it is...it lessens the credibility of any accusations made. You better be sure when accusing someone of an indiscretion, guessing and having it turn out wrong is a credibility issue. These statements just turned out to be wrong, it also adds fuel for the DingDong crew:
You are right.

Very nice post by Ted and I feel the same way. There is nothing that I can say that will matter, but I got some info and posted it too quickly before letting it pan out.

I'll go back to not paying attention....and not posting.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Yeah it is...it lessens the credibility of any accusations made. You better be sure when accusing someone of an indiscretion, guessing and having it turn out wrong is a credibility issue. These statements just turned out to be wrong, it also adds fuel for the DingDong crew:

BTW...I am no Sunkin fan and ceased posting over there due to his behavior. I'm surprised anybody posts there at all, but that's their own personal business.
If so then I guess I'm an ass. I don't read too much into these things. Just got a PM stating so a few days back.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
You are right.

Very nice post by Ted and I feel the same way. There is nothing that I can say that will matter, but I got some info and posted it too quickly before letting it pan out.

And I think that right there is the difference between you guys an CS.

If I made my post above but directed towards CS at the other site 6 months ago I would have gotten a nastygram from CS saying how dare I question him and had my post deleted. Oh wait, that already happened!
Old 07-26-2010, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrophe
Its Sunkin...
More importantly is the current mods and definately the admins have known this all along

So what, does this make Sunkin innocent ?

Turns out the person it was is just as bad.

No gold medal....just a silver.

Sunkin Chub Duck beautiful.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:45 PM
jfm
Registered

Please tell me that he does not have any children.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

I just read the thread over there and it's fregging pathetic. A guy logs on over there as a mystery con man defending CS and instead of being honest and upfront about who he is and what he did in the past he launches into a game of "What Was My Con," and then he takes great pride in the fact that he was able to deceive some of Sunkin's victims into thinking that he was CS. I guess for scammers there is never a greater thrill in life than fooling other people. It's twisted.

You guys who exposed CS for being a Pathological Liar should not feel one second of regret for exposing him. Doing the right thing isn't always easy but once you knew what he was all about there was no other option than rid Sunkin from the Offshore Community. I too am surprised that CS still has supporters over there after the volume of his lies was exposed and even admited to by the CS apologist, but as VtSteve pointed out what remains there now very much resembles a Den of Thieves.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I try not paying attention but its like a bad wreck. You know you shouldnt look but you do anyway.

Im amazed how much a few people have made this an important part of their day.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
I try not paying attention but its like a bad wreck. You know you shouldnt look but you do anyway.

Im amazed how much a few people have made this an important part of their day.
Obviously, you are not paying attention enough, and not making it an important enough part of your day to post on the subject.

1376 posts in, and we're still waiting for you to make a relevant post on the topic. Please go away until you can figure out a way to do that.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 07-26-2010, 08:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
Its him. If you have ever spoken to him he actually is a very well spoken person. Thats basically how I got into the mess I did.

P.S. No money yet because we can't agree on terms. I dont want to wait 7 years to get "some" money back.
Anyone that's ever read his past posts on a variety of forums and threads would never have guessed it was him. I only half guessed it because he was the most donged in any forum, even by CS himself of all people.

He will be held in the highest regard over there apparently. Amazing how mad a judge can get to level a $500K punitive award. But not mad enough.

At least he's not "just" bad in the boating business, but lots of them. It's really tough to read a post lecturing from someone like that. But I shouldn't judge, I'm sure he has changed, and everything is OK now. Do you think you'll ever even get your deposit back?
Old 07-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
Obviously, you are not paying attention enough, and not making it an important enough part of your day to post on the subject.

1376 posts in, and we're still waiting for you to make a relevant post on the topic. Please go away until you can figure out a way to do that.
Ok, but my photoshop isnt nearly as good as yours!
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-asshole.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.