Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Teambaja.....who said Sean is lying??? You.
OK...now we have possible verification of 1 apache....so the person in question could respond...Yes...I bought that apache, and here's the list of other boats I've owned.
Just about every board member on here could list the boats they've owned in the last 10 years if asked a direct question about what was owned...and the friends they have would have pics of him and them on the boats in question.
And could give the names of the boats they owned....
Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
So Sean is lying too?
I would say that Sean has been known to spin a few tales here and there.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by GeeterB
Bobcat.....
Another defender you are....and you try to deflect again all the other questions saying we are searching for loch ness???
Actually....the dude in question is the one who basically said he saw nessy....and as a matter of fact, not only did he say he saw her...but she is in his backyard right now! She has a huge appetite, mostly seaweed and moss, occasionally she eats fish...and the bills to pay for her food is astronomical...luckily he's had now 5 nessy's...so he's used to the expenses....and he has another on order.
WTF dude....did he own all the Apaches, Cigs, etc....that goes to the heart of credibility...and if any of these people who went to the site paying, posting, building, etc. knew before that he didn't do or own any of the things he said he did....the site would've never been started!!! That is why I think some of the people won't let it go...seems to have been created out of Thin Air.
1 more thing...I read Mr Gadgets posts because he knows a lot about my type of boat...put big power in them....has friends that have put big power in them....and is reliable as far as the attitude of the boat....how it handles what...etc...
If someone was reading CS posts about apaches or cigs and relied on his posts to do this or that..could be dangerous, an expensive mistake....OR BOTH
Excellent post !!!!!!
ed
Old 05-26-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
Thanks for the response Chris.

p.s., Now did you really own a 50 Sea Ray, 41 Apache, and Top Gun at the same time as you posted or did you just get a bit caught up in the moment?

Originally Posted by Sean Stinson
I know 2 bits of info and all of you know who I am so with that being said this is what I have to offer......

Bruce Bullock stated to me personally this morning that he did in fact sell Sunkin a 41 Apache w/ 1 blown motor and the other not far behind this was sometime ago but he did say
Sunkin bought it..

So Sean is lying too?

Ok TEAMBAJA,

First off, I asked Chris the question.

Secondly, the question involved Three (3) very expensive boats (50 Sea Ray, 41 Apache, Cig Top Gun) that Chris claimed to own at the same time while he's been a member here on OSO - like he owned all three of them just a few years ago - not back in 1990.

The One (1) boat that you so inappropriately injected into the conversation is a boat that Chris says he owned like 15 - 20 years ago (the range is that wide because CS didn't provide details of exactly what boat or exactly when he owed it).

Seriously, a fifth grader could understand that I was asking Chris about his post claiming to own THREE (3) very expensive boats at the same time, recently, not one boat some 15 - 20 years go. Why put up irrelevant info on a single boat from back in the day?

Do you read at the level of a fifth grader? If so I'll slow down and explain the difference between claims of owning one boat 20 years ago vs three very expensive boats at the same time just a few years ago.

So do you have a reading comprehension problem? Am I going to fast for you? Maybe you should just let Chris answer questions himself that are specifically directed at him because you just seem to get all confused and make silly posts like the one above.

Last edited by Marginmn; 05-26-2010 at 10:02 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Marginmn, this whole thread has dropped to a fifth grade level. Seriously, what else is left to say that hasnt been said already???? After 6 or 7 threads, this is a witch hunt plain and simple. Carry on.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Marginmn, this whole thread has dropped to a fifth grade level. Seriously, what else is left to say that hasnt been said already???? After 6 or 7 threads, this is a witch hunt plain and simple. Carry on.
I asked Chris some questions. He answered them in public. I have my own opinion on his responses but am content to let those who were directly involved wth Chris who are much more familiar with the situation comment on his responses -or not comment on them as they see fit. Their choice.

Since he openly answered those questions I figured he might want to clear the air about what boats he has actually owned since he's been a member here on OSO - since it has become such a hot issue.

In my time on OSO I've owned a 18 Baja, 21 Baja, 27 Checkmate, 35 Fountain, and my current 38 Founain - and my current pontoon and two jet skies. That took me about 20 seconds. I figure Chris could do the same - without help from the gallery. After answering the above tough questions I don't see how listing the boats he's owned in the last ten years can be much of a problem.

If he hasn't owned much of anything over the last ten years it's no biggie to me but maybe he can offer an explaination as to why he gave the impression to so many that he has. It's just a question. A simple question. I hope Chris answers it and clears the air.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:48 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I would say that Sean has been known to spin a few tales here and there.
You need to get my phucking name out of this little war you have going on.....I did what any of the rest of you could have.........After I was tired of the barage of calls about the Apache I called Bullock he was at Desert Storm he told me what he did and thats that....Now spin me right out of this BS
Old 05-26-2010, 11:50 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by sean stinson
You need to get my phucking name out of this little war you have going on.....I did what any of the rest of you could have.........After I was tired of the barage of calls about the Apache I called Bullock he was at Desert Storm he told me what he did and thats that....Now spin me right out of this BS
just can't stay out of trouble LMAO
Old 05-26-2010, 11:53 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Originally Posted by DollaBill
just can't stay out of trouble LMAO
Never I guess that is just my destiny is to be in the middle of controversy
Old 05-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Since I have spent the time to read some of these threads, I am going to throw in my 2 cents. FYI I know none of these people personally, and have no dog in this fight either way, but I am a paying member of both sites so here is my opinion.

1. It is pretty obvious that CS has exaggerated his ownership of boats and other high profile toys, this would be easy for him to prove if he really owned them all. No one who owns such toys DOESNT have pictures of them and themselves using them they could show in proof. Also the fact that no one has seen him in his own boat throws up flags. If this is the case, his GODLIKE advice passed on to others on these sites is either baseless, or he is a smart guy who can use the internet to answer questions. If so, he should represent himself that way. Just be "a guy who loves boats and the boating scene who keeps up on info and is trying to achieve the dream". I could respect that.

2. The theft issue, there is a lot of fuzzy stuff there, thats obvious. No one bounces checks repeatedly without knowing it. All banks call and send notices. There should be recipts for any charity donation. Did he get caught with his hands in the cookie jar, probably but it is hard to prove intent. Add in the other cash deal you talked about and the dishonesty about #1 and you have a shady looking situation in my book.

3. You guys who are involved and trying to sound the alarm-You need to remember that to most of us these names and situations are all characters on a screen. I realize that if you had time/energy invested in a project and were screwed you would be angry, thats normal, but if you are going to accuse someone you need to do it factually and openly. Browbeating anyone who asks questions is not good, you are trying to air it out so be ready to answer questions. I dont want to be involved with scammers, as most people dont, but you HAVE to prove the scam. Most of us who follow are big boys/girls and can make good decisions with good info.

IMHO there is an issue, although I believe in innocent till proven guilty, there has been little evidence presented to back CS's side. If he wanted to save his rep he would have done it by now. I think unless there is anything new to show everyone this has become a mud slinging match. It sucks for you guys that put in the time, and I did like both sites for different reasons. SOS has become a ghost town anyway now, so I have moved mostly over here, as have most judging by the use. I will probably still check my few threads over there but when they are dead, thats it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.