Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-20-2010, 08:29 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
I would like to take this time and apologize to all of you. My name calling was childish on my part and not the Christian thing to do.

I'm sorry, Rick.
Does this mean you no longer believe the lie's Chris is telling? are you messing with everyone?
Old 05-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I can say right now is I simply don't know what to believe anymore. But my apology is sincere.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:38 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Who the heck is "Fundy"?
He bought my old Apache off me over 2 years ago, he has been redoing the gas tank and motor's on it. I believe Chris was helping him??
Attached Images  
Old 05-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Who the heck is "Fundy"?
Sunkin's personal spin doctor & chief scheme engineer.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 05-20-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
He bought my old Apache off me over 2 years ago, he has been redoing the gas tank and motor's on it. I believe Chris was helping him??
Fund Razor? Razor.....as in sharp? i guess not!! I guess he's not a real fund raiser......? Funny you guys have a nick name for a guy with a board name.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by MacGyver
All I can say right now is I simply don't know what to believe anymore. But my apology is sincere.
Thank you for the sincerity, as a few people can attest I have been telling people sunkin is full of it for over a year. People have assigned all sorts of emotion to my original email and as I have said numerous times, i find it hilariously pathetic that a grown man approaching 50 now has to lie and fabricate his very existence, very Walter Mitty http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Mitty then for him to continue to post and offer up his vast lies as real life experience and fact shows a person that is in desperate need of some psychological help... he really needs to just go away.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Fund Razor? Razor.....as in sharp? i guess not!! I guess he's not a real fund raiser......? Funny you guys have a nick name for a guy with a board name.
the only reason that name was given is because dumb ****ing ******* gets censored....
Old 05-21-2010, 05:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Sunkin's personal spin doctor & chief scheme engineer.
What did I do?

Oh yeah, I stood up for myself against bullies.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
Um, Bill.

It was October 1, 2008. Check your calendar and your math. I know how important "accuracy" is to you. It was about 18 months, including two winters and the death of a parent.

The gas tank was done last year. Some people view restoration as a little more than touch up paint. I took off a little time to be with my mom as she was dying late last summer.

Not sure what you are implying, and yes. Chris helped me pick it up. I didn't have enough truck. The restoration is my project. I have seen Chris once since he dropped it off. That was at a poker run.

I can see why so many people went underground when this chit hit the fan. You guys are way over the line with this whole "harrass everybody who doesn't quit there" routine.

Yet... so many of you spend so much time there, and even still post.

Like I said before, internet bullies are puzzies. I did nothing wrong, commited no crime, ripped nobody off. But the main players of the bullies on this issue have old grudges with me. And everybody knows it.

To keep dragging me into this and making innuendos is weak and pathetic.

If somebody has something to say, and they are not a complete and total puzzie... save it and speak with me directly.

The internet slander game is for 7th grade girls and people with no life.

I don't give a phuck what you choose to think about Chris. But the tactics and methods, as well as the breadth of the harrassment is completely inappropriate and has done more harm to more people than Chris, and has done more harm than good. You will keep widening your sphere to phuck with more and more people. It's like phucking ethnic cleansing or something.

It only serves as sweet revenge to the people who already didn't like the guy. That's what this is about.
Otherwise I wouldn't get dragged in, because I haven't scammed anybody. My checks clear. My stories aren't embellished. My boat count checks out.

No wonder a hundred people have pushed back and stepped away from the internet nearly altogether.

The fact that a thread trolling for ejection stories simply because the guy made a constructive comment on the subject on another site is ridiculous. It has no place in the bad business section. Bilge maybe. Assuming that agendas are cool now.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read the above post and this is all I got from it....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuYnqwa_CFY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.