Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-21-2010, 06:52 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

It was October 1, 2008. Check your calendar and your math. I know how important "accuracy" is to you. It was about 18 months, including two winters and the death of a parent.

The gas tank was done last year. Some people view restoration as a little more than touch up paint. I took off a little time to be with my mom as she was dying late last summer.

Sorry John, I go thru so many boats and really cant remeber how long ago it was that you bought that boat, like it really matters, i have pics. Your comment about the restoration is a kick in my face, I spent a ton of money on that boat, and made it perfect, well almost, but for a older boat it was in great shape, you got it home and turned it into a major project. It needed the motors redone, and some cables!! Well see if it hits the water this year. I thought you were a good guy John, I really cant believe you are going to come on this thread and take shots at me, this is about Chris not me, you need to take a look at who your call your friends.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
What is one to think of those that support/allow/defend/ignore/deny this behavior???

Chris Sunkins existence in this sport relies on the minions that support the life of SOS.

If you dont want this crap to continue it is those people that have to be convinced to stop enabling
I dont know ? Ask your buddy Phantom Chaos....He still posts on Sunkins site.

I am suprised after the things your "Crew" has called those of us that still go there.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Today, 01:16 AM #10
PhantomChaos
Registered

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I'm having all kinds of problems with login.I guess that STECZ HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

I'm having all types of login problems and I'm guessing that STECZhas something to do with this.I've enjoyed my stay here but it's time to move on so I will ride off into the sunset.

LOL......drinking again Sy?
Old 05-21-2010, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Like I said before, internet bullies are puzzies. I did nothing wrong, commited no crime, ripped nobody off. But the main players of the bullies on this issue have old grudges with me. And everybody knows it.

To keep dragging me into this and making innuendos is weak and pathetic.

If somebody has something to say, and they are not a complete and total puzzie... save it and speak with me directly

No one said you did anything wrong.
And no one is using innuendos. Thats quite obvious by the title of the threads that have been started.

Someone has to fly to Ohio to make the point??
The 20 odd people here that are posting on this subject are puzzies if they dont tell you that your support is wrong in person?
What does that mean ?
The people that left didnt get bullied, what an insult to them that they could be pushed to do something that they didnt want to do.

The only reason that you are being pointed out is because you are the biggest flagwaver.
You deny Chris did anything wrong of signifigance.

Thats absurd.

Currently you are supporting the false activity on SOS.

That can only be being done to enhance its false viability to advertisers or someone that is being approached to financially support it.

I see a team of supporters over there.

You with your deny deny posting.
Stecz who offered up an audit that didnt happen.
( BTW, I say the 2650 is short 500 plus so far in my checking)
One guy on your team posted 130 fkn times on the 19th. Good grief !!!
You have your refresh clock set at 6 hrs. for fck sakes.

You are trying to con the public today after whats been exposed as falsehoods over the past few years.

You are all going beyond enablers.
You are all very active participants in a ruse. Not cool.

I look at one person that can make all this crap stop. You.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default To paraphrase

The Offshore Community

Chris Sunkin lied about who he was in our community to the extent that he conned people into supporting his venture at SOS.

He used that podium to fasley promote this persona to the detriment of our sport.

One clear factual wrongdoing was keeping donated member funds that were intended for a good cause for his own personal betterment.

Fund Razor

So what ??
Old 05-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HaHa! I logged in last night (first time in six or more months) to see if I could still login, and to send a few messages. I made that post and within 10 minutes or so, didn't work anymore! BooHoo! LOL

Originally Posted by birdog
Today, 01:16 AM #10
PhantomChaos
Registered

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
I'm having all kinds of problems with login.I guess that STECZ HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

I'm having all types of login problems and I'm guessing that STECZhas something to do with this.I've enjoyed my stay here but it's time to move on so I will ride off into the sunset.

LOL......drinking again Sy?
Old 05-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MacGyver
All I can say right now is I simply don't know what to believe anymore. But my apology is sincere.
No one wants their home or team attacked and may fight to the death to protect it. When the 4 of us did what we did it was NOT an attack on our home. Since then many things have been said by people on both sides of this issue that were not called for. And good friendships have been strained or lost. That is a shame in so many ways because it is such a small community. Regardless of who you believe the damage will take a while to be fixed. Thanks for saying that though.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by birdog
I am suprised after the things your "Crew" has called those of us that still go there.
'Enablers' isn't that bad a name to be called, is it?

No need to take it personally, everyone understands the 'sense of community' thing, and the 'old habits die hard' thing.

I think we are just trying to point out that the things you do say something about who you are and what you think is important. Nothing more, nothing less.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Like I said before, internet bullies are puzzies. I did nothing wrong, commited no crime, ripped nobody off. But the main players of the bullies on this issue have old grudges with me. And everybody knows it.

To keep dragging me into this and making innuendos is weak and pathetic.

If somebody has something to say, and they are not a complete and total puzzie... save it and speak with me directly

No one said you did anything wrong.
And no one is using innuendos. Thats quite obvious by the title of the threads that have been started.

Someone has to fly to Ohio to make the point??
The 20 odd people here that are posting on this subject are puzzies if they dont tell you that your support is wrong in person?
What does that mean ?
The people that left didnt get bullied, what an insult to them that they could be pushed to do something that they didnt want to do.

The only reason that you are being pointed out is because you are the biggest flagwaver.
You deny Chris did anything wrong of signifigance.

Thats absurd.

Currently you are supporting the false activity on SOS.

That can only be being done to enhance its false viability to advertisers or someone that is being approached to financially support it.

I see a team of supporters over there.

You with your deny deny posting.
Stecz who offered up an audit that didnt happen.
( BTW, I say the 2650 is short 500 plus so far in my checking)
One guy on your team posted 130 fkn times on the 19th. Good grief !!!
You have your refresh clock set at 6 hrs. for fck sakes.

You are trying to con the public today after whats been exposed as falsehoods over the past few years.

You are all going beyond enablers.
You are all very active participants in a ruse. Not cool.

I look at one person that can make all this crap stop. You.
Copied from SOS today.
Most users ever online was 764, Today at 11:14 AM

How does this happen ?
ed
Old 05-21-2010, 01:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Likely jacked the refresh clock to 24 hours, or maybe even 48. OSO probably has it set for 10-15 minutes before it clears people that click away or log off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.