Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-24-2010, 08:32 PM
  #251  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
OldSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,184
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht View Post
Guys relax and please stop telling me to read all the threads, I am not trying to solve the whole puzzle. At this point I just want to know what happened to the cash that was given at the Key West party

I know you don't like it but there are still people that either like Chris or like his site, some of those people are my friends and are good people.

Well, myself and Ted have both posted that we collected money at the party. There was one other person who collected money and that was Nick. I talked with Nick today and he was selling the T-Shirts that Alec bought. He probably sold a dozen or so @ $15 each. Your friend sunkin got that cash as well.

There was ONE person who left the party with the money that was donated and his name is chris sunkin. He gave none of that money to Alec. Alec wrote a check for $1000 to the charity.

What else would you like to know Donna??????

..and for the record, I could give two chits if you or anyone else likes chris sunkin or SOS, but don't forget that I dedicated 18 months of my life to help build that site. If you think that Ted, Nick, myself or Alec or any of the other dozen or so people who helped build SOS and have left because the the owner is a fraud are happy about what went down then you are sadly mistaken.
__________________
Happily retired and living in Heavens waiting room.
OldSchool is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 08:41 PM
  #252  
Registered
 
Catastrophe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,936
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Lets make it more personal so you can understand all this.

Chris Sunkin kept for himself the following peoples TOTAL donation to the Raffle.

Fund Razor
Oldschool
Ted
Airpacker
Chief Apache
SharkeyImages
Jayboat
Ratickle

Anyone see something common about these names???

They WERE Serious Offshore.

1000s of hours of dedicated volunteer hours. And he rewarded them by stealing their money.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 05-24-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Catastrophe is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 08:46 PM
  #253  
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
OldSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
Posts: 10,184
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht View Post

I know you don't like it but there are still people that either like Chris or like his site, some of those people are my friends and are good people.
Here's a challenge for you Donna. Find one of Mr. Honesty's so-called friends who have been boating on one of his 15 or so high performance boats.....or even a picture of one of his imaginary boats with him in it. Pictures from google of other peoples boats don't count!!!

For someone who has lived in the same house since 1990, how could no one in the area have seen all of these Apaches, Cigarettes, Sutphens, SeaRays and other boats. It's a small boating community!!!
__________________
Happily retired and living in Heavens waiting room.
OldSchool is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 08:50 PM
  #254  
Registered
 
Catastrophe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,936
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

I went to SOS and couldnt see Phragles post.

Did he forget or did it get deleted??
Catastrophe is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 08:58 PM
  #255  
Registered
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
Posts: 4,951
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
Lets make it more personal so you can understand all this.

Chris Sunkin kept for himself the following peoples TOTAL donation to the Raffle.

Fund Razor
Oldschool
Ted
Airpacker
Chief Apache
SharkeyImages
Jayboat
Ratickle

Anyone see something common about these names???

They WERE Serious Offshore.

1000s of hours of dedicated volunteer hours. And he rewarded them by stealing their money.
Did Barb and Paul leave?
I haven't been able to get on there to see anything from the time he stole my password. Who is left? besides John
cosmic12 is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 09:18 PM
  #256  
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: NJ, PA
Posts: 1,132
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Sunkin is not the only high profile scam artist, there are others out there (more high profile then CS) who claim to be crispy clean. The truth will come out soon enough.
TOASTY is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 09:58 PM
  #257  
Gold Member
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,918
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

It's pretty blatantly obvious that Sunkin is a low-life thief. For whatever his reason, he''s chosen to become no more than pond scum. I can't imagine anyone associating with him at this point.

I believe there are charity fraud laws in place to del with people like this.

It's definitely hurt the boating community at large, and should be stopped.
VtSteve is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 09:58 PM
  #258  
Registered
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
Posts: 9,661
Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
I went to SOS and couldnt see Phragles post.

Did he forget or did it get deleted??
Please, grab your glasses and reread what I posted HERE. Had I posted that exact statement about the future last year, you would have told me no need all is well. Im posting that post HERE and TODAY and you are saying no need and that I need to wake up and you revert to the past. I am talking about the future. Are you telling me not to think about the future and that you have unwaivering faith in everyone in the world except Sunkin?? Christ man, you came back like I was attacking you. This whole beware section is full of people who have ripped our fellow boaters off going back years. All I did was make a suggestion that would hopefully keep our fellow boaters and the charities we support from getting ripped off yet again. Is that wrong? Is it wrong to think that someone reading all this might have some trust issues??
phragle is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 10:12 PM
  #259  
Registered
 
Ms PatriYacht's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Waterford, MI
Posts: 5,353
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Well, myself and Ted have both posted that we collected money at the party. There was one other person who collected money and that was Nick. I talked with Nick today and he was selling the T-Shirts that Alec bought. He probably sold a dozen or so @ $15 each. Your friend sunkin got that cash as well.

There was ONE person who left the party with the money that was donated and his name is chris sunkin. He gave none of that money to Alec. Alec wrote a check for $1000 to the charity.

What else would you like to know Donna??????

..and for the record, I could give two chits if you or anyone else likes chris sunkin or SOS, but don't forget that I dedicated 18 months of my life to help build that site. If you think that Ted, Nick, myself or Alec or any of the other dozen or so people who helped build SOS and have left because the the owner is a fraud are happy about what went down then you are sadly mistaken.
Craig, I am really getting tired of this assault on me, first off are you are so blinded by your anger against CS that you think my questions are in defense of him, you are acting like I am the bad guy here. For what? asking a question, since the answers all seem to be in your favor you should be happy I asked not belittle me for it. Are you forgetting it was because of you, Ted, Nick, and Alec that many of us got sucked into SOS, in fact some of us were even bullied into becoming active members there. You also state that he is my friend where did you get that impression. He was however your friend, never mine. I can appreciate and feel for you that you got taken, but step back a moment and realize I am not your enemy here. So instead of bullying me because I ask a few questions you should apologize (and maybe you have) that you and some of the others must have known by December that the money, as you claim, never made it to the charity but Alec made up the difference, yet for some reason you and the others continued along contributing to the facade.

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 05-24-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Ms PatriYacht is offline  
Old 05-24-2010, 10:32 PM
  #260  
Registered
 
Expensive Date's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: West Creek NJ
Posts: 4,220
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht View Post
Craig, I am really getting tired of this assault on me, first off are you are so blinded by your anger against CS that you think my questions are in defense of him, you are acting like I am the bad guy here. For what? asking a question, since the answers all seem to be in your favor you should be happy I asked not belittle me for it. Are you forgetting it was because of you, Ted, Nick, and Alec that many of us got sucked into SOS, in fact some of us were even bullied into becoming active members there. You also state that he is my friend where did you get that impression. He was however your friend, never mine. I can appreciate and feel for you that you got taken, but step back a moment and realize I am not your enemy here. So instead of bullying me because I ask a few questions you should apologize (and maybe you have) that you and some of the others must have known by December that the money, as you claim, never made it to the charity but Alec made up the difference, yet for some reason you and the others continued along contributing to the facade.
Donna I am sure there were suspicions back in December maybe sooner but the fact that someone could steal from a charity is so unbelievable that it was not immediately questioned.It was only after many other things came to light that it was possible,and after todays topic it looks like it was deeper than thought previously.
I will be waiting for my email now.
Expensive Date is offline  

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser