Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 02-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Panther
I questioned it a long time ago, before SOS.

Just one example, post #12; http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...go-direct.html

Carry on!

Uh, yeah, well that kinda proves my point huh? I guess the part where you said he had never recruited chit and was a liar and con man must have gotten deleted
Old 02-14-2011, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
I questioned it a long time ago, before SOS.

Just one example, post #12; http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...go-direct.html

Carry on!
Originally Posted by Ted G
Uh, yeah, well that kinda proves my point huh? I guess the part where you said he had never recruited chit and was a liar and con man must have gotten deleted
I found it: http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/3326086-post22.html
Old 02-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Still funny. I've seen the posts where he bragged about his boats and they weren't all Apaches either. I think there was a 50' SeaRay? But some how they never ran and he was on the dock with a life vest. That's hilarious!
It is an amusing thought. And the amount of the powerboats he claimed to own was even more funny! The one thing that twisted me up was when he stole money from the sick childrens charity. That did it.........major league scumbag!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Still funny. I've seen the posts where he bragged about his boats and they weren't all Apaches either. I think there was a 50' SeaRay? But some how they never ran and he was on the dock with a life vest. That's hilarious!

To Re-iterate:
30 Velocity
45 Cary
46 Searay
50 Searay
41 searay
Cig 35
Cig 24
Spectra 19
46 Cougar
'84 41 Apache
'86 42 Apache
Two other unknown Apaches ("After re-doing 3 and being on my 4th")
Top Gun
Squadron XII
several Sutphens
Maritime
38 cougar

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...is-sunkin.html
Old 02-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by CigDaze

To Re-iterate:
30 Velocity
45 Cary
46 Searay
50 Searay
41 searay
Cig 35
Cig 24
Spectra 19
46 Cougar
'84 41 Apache
'86 42 Apache
Two other unknown Apaches ("After re-doing 3 and being on my 4th")
Top Gun
Squadron XII
several Sutphens
Maritime
38 cougar

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...is-sunkin.html
And he put new upgraded engines and drives into many of them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey now, ONE out of eighteen ain't bad
Old 02-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Well, in some people's defense (mine included I suppose, although several of us were the final undoing of the man, the myth, the legend), you had to experience it to understand it. When you go through your life basically being honest and straightforward it is almost inconceivable that someone could lie about virtually everything in his life. And I mean stupid little things and really freekin HUGE things. It is really easy once the light of day is shown on it to go back and say "Oh, I knew all along" or "He would never have gotten over on me." But there are some people that are just inordinately good liars (and/or pathological, but I will leave that to a shrink). And the bigger the lie, the easier it is to get away with it because normal people cannot comprehend even the act. If you look back on it, hundreds of people here and on SO had contact with him over years, and aside from some personality disagreements, no one called him out, and no one even really questioned any of his BS. Even after the 4 of us had questions it took us a fair amount of time to find out the scope and depth of it all, and we were working with and communicating with him almost every single day. Call anyone you want a sucker or a fool, or whatever, but Karma is a biotch and you may come up with your own Sunkin one day ( or Fred Cecil, or Big Scotty)
Its true.....I had a girlfriend like that once.....we actually lived together for awhile.....when we first met I had no reason to doubt anything she said, all seemed logical enough but then as we went along I found out that she bs"d about practically EVERYTHING....where she grew up, where she went to school, what her Dad did for a living, what her ex did for a living.....blah blah blah everything

After it all started to shake out I found that there was nothing wrong or embarrassing with the truth behind any of the lies....it seemed she just lied for the sake of lying.....her deal was she would make things just that much better than the truth.....eg She said her and her ex used to have a 42ft Sea Ray and they did the whole Trent Canal on it, partied went here went there....the truth was her ex's bro had the 42 (so she could describe the interior layout etc to a tee) and they had an 18ft bowrider that they did do the Trent on so she would combine the two....get it

All that lying (to me and everyone around her) made for a very wound up highly stressed person....smoked like a fiend....always drank to excess.....swear like a trucker in bed....we'd go to the bar where she would get promptly hammered then announce that she wanted to go home and f uck....she was only about 5'4" and she would strip buck naked in the front seat driving home and do everything imaginable to herself while I drove then walk totally nude from the car to the house.....that part I liked....!

But eventually I got so I didnt believe a single word that ever came out of her mouth and it just made me sick so I sent her down the road....effed up person....sad really.....I was like 32 - 33 at the time and had never ran across anyone like that before in my life.....thats good I guess.

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 02-14-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Its true.....I had a girlfriend like that once.....we actually lived together for awhile.....when we first met I had no reason to doubt anything she said, all seemed logical enough but then as we went along I found out that she bs"d about practically EVERYTHING....where she grew up, where she went to school, what her Dad did for a living, what her ex did for a living.....blah blah blah everything

After it all started to shake out I found that there was nothing wrong or embarrassing with the truth behind any of the lies....it seemed she just lied for the sake of lying.....her deal was she would make things just that much better than the truth.....eg She said her and her ex used to have a 42ft Sea Ray and they did the whole Trent Canal on it, partied went here went there....the truth was her ex's bro had the 42 (so she could describe the interior layout etc to a tee) and they had an 18ft bowrider that they did do the Trent on so she would combine the two....get it

All that lying (to me and everyone around her) made for a very wound up highly stressed person....smoked like a fiend....always drank to excess.....swear like a trucker in bed....we'd go to the bar where she would get promptly hammered then announce that she wanted to go home and f uck....she was only about 5'4" and she would strip buck naked in the front seat driving home and do everything imaginable to herself while I drove then walk totally nude from the car to the house.....that part I liked....!

But eventually I got so I didnt believe a single word that ever came out of her mouth and it just made me sick so I sent her down the road....effed up person....sad really.....I was like 32 - 33 at the time and had never ran across anyone like that before in my life.....thats good I guess.
can we get her name and phone #
Old 02-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

There was no reason for me to personally call him out back then, he was just a posting member of OSO. It was enough for me to see that he was blowing smoke. Back then he was posting all day long and I found it really annoying because he was the expert on everything including recruiting which is my livelyjood. But when I did call him out on SOS about the Apoache's it was deleted.

Anyway, this is all a few years old for me now so no need to keep talkin about it. I had nothing ventured, gained/lost like some of you did. It's a shame though and I do feel for everyone directly involved.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

If that quote were true it would make me just like your screen name. lol. BTW, just kidding bud.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.