Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Donna,
Take a little time and do some searches on Chris Sunkin here on OSO. His evolution here is an eye opener.
Some of the guys involved in this mess are running with short fuses as people come here and ask the same or similar questions over and over and they're growing tired of rehashing the whole mess.
Sunkin is probably reading these post and laughing to himself as we get each others blood pressure elevated.
Read the threads, it's better then reality TV.
ed
Old 05-24-2010, 11:03 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I cant believe Chris stole from another Charity!! This guy is using the money to pay his bills( not taxes he owes) He looks like a total fool, unless he comes on here and rights the wrongs or shows pics of his boats he is done in the Offeshore world. Oh I forgot he cant talk because of the FBI lol. He looks like a thief and a lier!, and anyone who supports him should go down with him! See everyone in OC Maryland it will be a great weekend, wonder if MR Offshore will show up??
Old 05-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Donna,
Take a little time and do some searches on Chris Sunkin here on OSO. His evolution here is an eye opener.
Some of the guys involved in this mess are running with short fuses as people come here and ask the same or similar questions over and over and they're growing tired of rehashing the whole mess.
Sunkin is probably reading these post and laughing to himself as we get each others blood pressure elevated.
Read the threads, it's better then reality TV.
ed
I have read a lot of the posts, not all, but enough, I still have not seen a mention about the cash donated at the party until I brought it up today, several posts ago.

If the boyz that helped start SOS are tired of being asked questions then they should either not start or contribute to the threads. However it seems fine and dandy when they are the ones pointing fingers and making jabs, but boy it sure turns ugly if you dare to ask a question or voice an opinion. If you look at this thread it would have died out before page two but the past "core" members are the ones that kept fueling it. I feel their pain and agree with most of their message, but their pit bull method of delivery has left me with a short fuse. They were gung ho about a new web site, I went along reluctantly, as many others did. Now they are back here airing out all their dirty secrets, well bully for them, to bad it took so long, and now those of us that made friends along the way seem to be expected to apologize for it.

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 05-24-2010 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I have read a lot of the posts, not all, but enough, I still have not seen a mention about the cash donated at the party.

If the boyz that helped start SOS are tired of being asked questions then they should either not start or contribute to the threads. However it seems fine and dandy when they are the ones pointing fingers and making jabs, but boy it sure turns ugly if you dare to ask a question or voice an opinion. If you look at this thread it would have died out before page two but the past "core" members are the ones that kept fueling it. I feel their pain and agree with some of their message, but their pit bull method of delivery has left me with a short fuse.

It takes a special kind of person to admit that she is ignorant about a topic, too lazy to research it, yet opinionated as all get out. No offense but I could tell by your second post on this topic that a train wreck was about to occur and dammed if you didn't take this thread right off the tracks.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Did Barb and Paul leave?
Maybe, this answers your question.

Posted on 2010/05/24 @ 19:09 Hrs.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Lets keep our energy focused on the person at hand and not the other members.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
It takes a special kind of person to admit that she is ignorant about a topic, too lazy to research it, yet opinionated as all get out. No offense but I could tell by your second post on this topic that a train wreck was about to occur and dammed if you didn't take this thread right off the tracks.
I guess I missed the OSO rules where to comment on a particular thread you must read every other fricking thread relating to the topic.

Yet another pit bull tactic, if you can't point out where the threads on the topic of where the cash went that was collected at the party, you go and put words in my mouth. Get this straight, I have read plenty of posts, received numerous emails and phone calls on the subject, so just because I have a few questions, and comments that you don't agree with, and the fact that I still have friends "on the other side" don't you dare infer by claiming I stated it, that I am to to ignorant and lazy to have an opinion.

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 05-25-2010 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
In thinking about your post again, I realize it takes a special kind of person to quote someone yet never address the post you quoted. You say no offense, why do you bother typing that when you post was clearly meant to offend, do you actually think you are fooling anyone.

It used to be you could have an opinion and not be personally attacked by everyone, however this topic is obviously very raw for those invovled so they can't do that. OSO over the last few years has been slipping, in part to their change in ownership and the immergence of SOS, so I am sure this is a boom for them and letting these type of threads continue is good for readership. The boyz of SOS are very lucky they have this site, the one they tried to be better than, the one they took members from, but because of readership will welcome them back with open arms and provide them with a platform to air their dirty laundry and attack any one that has or doesn't have (but might say it differntly) a differnt opinion than them. I stayed silent for a long time on the subject, but got tired of watching good people I know get ganged up on for daring to have an opionion, I should have realized that when dealing with a gang of pit bulls you can't win or even make a point, so I am now going to try to do my best to become lazy again, go back to spending more time at my job and less on this subject.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I guess I missed the OSO rules where to comment on a particular thread you must read every other fricking thread relating to the topic.

Yet another pit bull tactic, if you can't point out where on all these other threads the topic of where the cash went that was collected at the party, you go and put words in my mouth. Get this straight, I have read plenty of posts, received numerous emails and phone calls on the subject, so just because I have a few questions, and comments that you don't agree with, and the fact that I still have friends "on the other side" don't you dare infer by claiming I stated it, that I am to to ignorant and lazy to have an opinion.
Donna, I mean this with all sincerity, ask your questions and I will answer them. I feel I have been right up front by telling you he stole the money, from the original charity, and from everyone donating at key west. I honestly don't feel I can be any more poignant with my answer. What is it you don't get? The facts are as follows:

Chris sunkin has lied to oso and serious members since the beginining in virtually every aspect of his life
He has claimed to own over 20 boats, including now 4 41 apaches, a 38 cougar, a 46 cougar 6 or so sutphins, a 41 and a 50 searay an imperial, Mark Donahue old cigarette, 2 350 cigarettes, a top gun a velocity and others. while never having pictures or anyone seeing any of them.

He has claimed to have owned numerous dirt bikes while taking pictures from the internet to show and claim he owns them.

He took months to pay a charity then bounced the check and did nothing about it until he was caught, and he didn't show proper record keeping for that fund raising event.

And now recently, the money that was collected in key west has been questioned, more and more will be uncovered in time I'm sure.

The man is a pathological liar that needs psychiatric help, he really believes that he has done all that he brags about. he has lied about everything in his life to every member here. I hope this answers your questions.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:57 AM
Registered

Jeeze I am being sucked in again because a post is addressed to me, if I did not have some PM's I would have been off here by now. Rob everything you have posted I have read, the only question I still had, which I stated numerous times in previous posts was what happend to the cash at the party, according to some PM's and some phone calls that was a situation that had fallen through the cracks until I brought it up yesterday. It appears at this time there is no documentation on where the cash went. Chris says (through PM's) that he did not take the money but put Brian's cash in the jar. Alec says he sent a personal check to Platinum after the party who supports M A W, however at the time he was supporting SOS so his threads indicated that the check was from the party. I don't think there was much cash and it is hard to trace how much money was thrown into a jar, especially at this point. I am in no way condoning how this was handled just stating what was told to me or posted. At this point I have no more questions, but thank you for asking

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.