Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 05-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
You need to get my phucking name out of this little war you have going on.....I did what any of the rest of you could have.........After I was tired of the barage of calls about the Apache I called Bullock he was at Desert Storm he told me what he did and thats that....Now spin me right out of this BS
Bro! Like I said just now on the phone with ya....it's not a war at all. LOL We're just calling out a con man. Barage of calls.... You're not "spun" into this so we can't spin you out!

See ya when you come out here.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sean stinson
Never I guess that is just my destiny is to be in the middle of controversy
I always said "It's all Stinson's fault. Whatever IT is."
Old 05-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Airpacker
I'm with him!
Old 05-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can speak from personal experience but the banks are supposed to 'charge off' any account thats negative for more than 30 days. Like I said before I logged out of sos and will never return and will never associate with such a person. I hate to even hear such a guy succeed 'if sos does' Theres too many honest people in the world that really want to do good that just dont get the chance. The guy pocketed CASH from a fundraiser for heavens sake and has obviously had a motive from day one with all his lies... he created sos.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:13 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
my standard excuse
Old 05-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Floatindirty
he created sos.

NO! he didn't and some how that question still hasn't been completely answered about who did.
He says he put up a very large sum of money for software and servers but that has been proven wrong.
It was built by a core group of us that made the mistake of believe'n in the B.S. and we all put hours and hours in there only to find out we had been scammed.

Don't believe it when someone says HE created it he DIDN'T...
Old 05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Registered

This is the most popular thread I have ever seen!
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Marginmn, this whole thread has dropped to a fifth grade level. Seriously, what else is left to say that hasnt been said already???? After 6 or 7 threads, this is a witch hunt plain and simple. Carry on.

Really? A fifth grade level? Obviously there is still plenty to say. When this thread started.....no one had yet thought about or considered the SOS events where charity money was collected and what happened to it. That came out here on this thread. I just shook my head when it was posted here that the bar was giving change back with the same bills that marked had been marked for the charity. Good grief.

What will be next? I would have to say.....there is more to come. So....it's not a witch hunt, its a con man being exposed. Just like every thread on OSO.....it you don't like it.....then don't look!
Old 05-26-2010, 06:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
So Sean is lying too?
No, Chris is still lying...

It's the same Apache Chris said he went for a test drive on but Sean and Bruce Bullock says it had a blown engine.. It's the same Apache he says to us on the forms he currently owns and is located in warehouse in the middle of a "stalled #6 conversion" but told his boardroom members he sold it a year ago to "free up money for the "Saccenti Marine" venture.

In addition, he's claimed to own 4 total Apaches.. All anyone has seen is 1 obscure picture of an all white Apache with a single deck hatch. Where are the 3 others?

Also, where are the 2 cougars, Top Gun and other 35' Cig. The 24 Cig, Searays etc. etc. etc...

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

After 37 pages, you would think all this top notch investigation would have uncovered who shot jfk or where hoffa is located. this conspiracy must go all the way up to the vatican, perhaps beyond.

i hope once all this is over, whatever the outcome is, you guys decide to spend as much time volunteering for the bbb of your respective states. they could use the help. the poor & old ladies on fixed incomes that get duped by fly by night contractors or mechanics would appreciate your help getting their money back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.