Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Use logic.

He does know.

Here is Saturdays activities.

6/18 8:00am --> 6/19 10:45am
OSO: 54T, 798P
SOS: 14T, -61P

Does MINUS 61 posts make any sense to you??

When people left they recorded their stats.
Now their posts are being eliminated . Why ??

I believe that current good volunteers arent participating in wiping out old posts, but they are still being wiped out by somebody.
Cant wait to hear what they are being told as the reason.

I wish they would wipe out all my old post!!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
I wish they would wipe out all my old post!!
yea me too... Someone delete everything I posed over there...please
Old 06-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How is your memory?

Does this look like CigDaze profile as he left it? NOT

All the naysayers previous posts are being scrutinized and/or eliminated.

Old 06-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Use logic.

He does know.

I believe that current good volunteers arent participating in wiping out old posts, but they are still being wiped out by somebody.
Unfortunately, the fact that posts are disappearing means that most likely the ADMIN of SOS is deleting them. That in turn points a finger of deception directly at Stecz. UNLESS of course CS still has admin power on Serious.
If facts are that Dave is deleting them, then what exactly is he who claims to "have nothing to hide" trying to hide? Why is he trying to hide it?
Does it mean that the claims that all history of the board room discussions were not really wiped out by CS due to "Security breaches"and now Dave or CS is removing them to cover up tracks?
Is it just posts by CS with incriminating evidence of all his lies that are being removed by either him or Dave?
Maybe members who are tired of the BS are deleting their own posts to avoid being associated with CS? Nah, can't be that unless SOS changed the 24 hr member post deletion rules.

What ever fact is the truth, someone is removing posts. If it is CS, then quite probably the entire transfer of ownership and CS's claim to be gone are just another LIE and CHARADE perpetraited on the members and moderators of SOS by a corrupt to the core administration.

If its Dave, then the big question is WHY??????? Is deletion of proof part of the price paid for ownership?

If its individual members, then there is no need for questions, the end is near.

Any comment Dave?
Any comment Buizilla?
Any comment from any other Moderator or Administrator?

PS, please only answer with the TRUTH. Some of us are tired of all the lies.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope Viper and Birddog are starting to see through this. It's not much different than the BP war room making employees sign releases and focus on their image.
If SOS was serious about turning the page, they wouldn't have a negative post trend.

As I see it, people split off from OSO to create a new forum focused on boating and not the politics of site management. The site has turned completely into politics and site management, alienting the very members who represent the core of our online bosting community.

So if there is a future for SOS, it is likely to stay an outside, obscure site that will not gain the influence it was on track for.

If the core members (of which I am not) decide the OSO is once again the place they want to hang their hats and focus their energy, then whether CS has left the SOS building is a moot point. But if SOS wants to attract these guys back, the should do a much better job of giving evidence that the CS deportation has occured. This BP-esque nonsense is having the reverse effect.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Use logic.

He does know.

Thats the problem i have. Logic tells me that Dave must be a part of this. But...Dave is a Real good friend of yours.
Have you talked to him about this ?

Neither Srecz or Cs "Own" SOS, correct ? Anybody know the real owner ?
Old 06-21-2010, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 286 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Unfortunately, the fact that posts are disappearing means that most likely the ADMIN of SOS is deleting them. That in turn points a finger of deception directly at Stecz. UNLESS of course CS still has admin power on Serious.
If facts are that Dave is deleting them, then what exactly is he who claims to "have nothing to hide" trying to hide? Why is he trying to hide it?
Does it mean that the claims that all history of the board room discussions were not really wiped out by CS due to "Security breaches"and now Dave or CS is removing them to cover up tracks?
Is it just posts by CS with incriminating evidence of all his lies that are being removed by either him or Dave?
Maybe members who are tired of the BS are deleting their own posts to avoid being associated with CS? Nah, can't be that unless SOS changed the 24 hr member post deletion rules.

What ever fact is the truth, someone is removing posts. If it is CS, then quite probably the entire transfer of ownership and CS's claim to be gone are just another LIE and CHARADE perpetraited on the members and moderators of SOS by a corrupt to the core administration.

If its Dave, then the big question is WHY??????? Is deletion of proof part of the price paid for ownership?

If its individual members, then there is no need for questions, the end is near.

Any comment Dave?
Any comment Buizilla?
Any comment from any other Moderator or Administrator?

PS, please only answer with the TRUTH. Some of us are tired of all the lies.
Maybe some of the members were so disgusted by CS that they have decided to remove all their post.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Maybe some of the members were so disgusted by CS that they have decided to remove all their post.
Members cant do that.
Once they are there 24 hours they are permanent.

Last edited by Catastrophe; 06-21-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by birdog
Thats the problem i have. Logic tells me that Dave must be a part of this. But...Dave is a Real good friend of yours.
Have you talked to him about this ?

Neither Srecz or Cs "Own" SOS, correct ? Anybody know the real owner ?
The viability of any site is having control of your own financial destiny. That includes having control over your own servers.
Dave is aware of all that and is working on obtaining that control from those that have had it all along.
He also understands that having that control comes with the cost of paying the monthly bill that Sunkin never had to pay.

Yes I have a problem in the fact that Dave is my friend.

He and I disagree on what he is participating in.

I also have a problem in that one of the volunteers is a good person and thinks that what he is doing is good also.

Phone conversations that I have with either of them are not going to be repeated verbatim, I dont believe in that and they dont either.

I go as far as saying that it is my personal opinion that this transition is to the betterment of Chris Sunkin.

My friend is in a bad place and he has been told by me more than once, as has the volunteer.

Enough good friends have had crappy conversations over this POS and I've probably had more than anyone.
No one caused this grief except Chris Sunkin. But I'm not ruining my relationship with Dave over it.

The members can decide if they want to support the site.
One of the problems re having the members choose what they want to do, is the fact that a lot of them dont know what has transpired. That will be remedied.

If an advertiser thinks that its good marketing to have his/her name on there, so be it.
If an advertiser thinks that purchasing a 12 month banner ad that will be up for 12 months is a good decision , so be it.
If an advertiser buys a banner ad for 12 months and thinks they will get .05 back if the site isnt around, needs their head examined.

Chris Sunkin hasnt left the building.

Stecz is being loyal to his friend. What can I say ??

Last edited by Catastrophe; 06-21-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thing is pretty much a dead deal now I think.

Deleting posts is kind of weird, but think about it like this. If they really want to clean the rep and start over, then maybe they are removing the BS and strying to start with a clean slate. Cant say that I wouldnt do the same thing....

It seems to me that SOS will either die or come up from the ashes a better site all together. Either way, supporters of OSO need to focus all this attention on bettering this site and less on slamming the other, now that everyone has been exposed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.