Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Which 41 Tim????????????????????????

1, 2, 3, 0r the fourth one ???????????????????????

Would have to say #1 the girl looks kinda young.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, in this case I think it is just an internet screw up. He lives in Summit County and there are a lot of businesses named Summit whatever. I will admit the first time I called him and got VM and it said CS with Summit Automotive I figured he worked for the high performance parts place.

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Do you think there is any possibility that he chose the Summit name for his business AFTER a google search of his own name?

Sure would lend some quick credence to his name seeing "Chairman" beside Christopher T Sunkin on a quick search by anyone else wouldn't it?

PS, if Fund is getting violent, the world must be ending soon. How else would one explain someone so self righteous threatening physical violence against others. That would be in direct wiolation of the laws of his religion wouldn't it? Turn the other cheek and all....................................
Old 06-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Ted G
No, in this case I think it is just an internet screw up. He lives in Summit County and there are a lot of businesses named Summit whatever. I will admit the first time I called him and got VM and it said CS with Summit Automotive I figured he worked for the high performance parts place.
It came in handy though. Wouldnt you say????
Great cred.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

QUOTE=Chris Sunkin;2699720]You Lake Norman guys have a phony high-roller in your midst. Apppedigree ripped off this guy on a boat transaction. The buyer was naive & trusted him to deliver a clean title and now your boy is out running poker runs and making his Skater payments with the dough he didn't use to pay off the lien on his boat.

If someone knows this scumbag, let kim know that this isn't going away. Calls are being made. We'll pull whatever strings necessary to get this handled and see him prosecuted for interstate fraud. There's still time for him to skip the ugliness.

Thread here- http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=195865[/QUOTE]

Sounds like Ohio does too.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
WRONG. It doesn't say a SSN is required anywehre on that form. It says to "furnish as much information as possible".

Obviously I only had a First name, Last name and Middle initial for them to look him up, but.....
  • Section ll #1 (Information and/or Documents Requested), I checked "other" and indicated I was not looking for any records, just verification if this person had ever been in any military service.

• In Section ll, #2 "Purpose-other" area I indicated that I suspected this person was falsely identifying himself as having military service and might be a con man.

Do you think Christopher T. Sunkin is a popular name? In fact, I would imagine that he is the ONLY "Christopher T. Sunkin". Just google it. I will call the number provided on the form later to clarify the letter, but they provided exactly the information that I requested.

NO MILITARY SERVICE RECORD
Im still scratching my head over this post. You would probably get that same letter if you sent them my name. It clearly states in the letter you didnt provide enough information. Im not defending his military career because I dont know if he was a Navy Seal or a member of the Salvation Army. Just pointing out the obvious.
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-chrissunkin%2520military%2520lie-003.jpg  
Old 06-05-2010, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Im still scratching my head over this post. You would probably get that same letter if you sent them my name. It clearly states in the letter you didnt provide enough information. Im not defending his military career because I dont know if he was a Navy Seal or a member of the Salvation Army. Just pointing out the obvious.
I called them and the clerk i spoke to said name was suffice. If were were multiple Christopher T Sunkin's then obviously you would need more defining information to narrow the search.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
I called them and the clerk i spoke to said name was suffice. If were were multiple Christopher T Sunkin's then obviously you would need more defining information to narrow the search.
Hmmm, still doesnt make sense the way the first paragraph is written up.

space shutttle in 86 ? sunkin <----Nice! I f*cking knew it!
Old 06-05-2010, 07:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Poor bobcat, must be tired of having a circle jerk with fundy and lil chrissy
Old 06-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Poor bobcat, must be tired of having a circle jerk with fundy and lil chrissy
Here is an actual audio clip from their last board meeting.
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/z...-Curly-Howard-
Old 06-05-2010, 07:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Here is an actual audio clip from their last board meeting.
http://www.entertonement.com/clips/z...-Curly-Howard-
nahhh they arent good enough for the stooges...this is them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuYnqwa_CFY&feature=fvsr
[/YOUTUBE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.