Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down >

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Notices

BEWARE - 39'OuterLimits Stripped Down

Old 07-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Went to Harrison on fri not kowing this story,and looked at the boat it is trashed!!! the shape its in,if someone pays more than 35k for that boat there crazzzy!!!....Bob
Old 07-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone that knows us knows that we keep our house, boats, cars, etc in tip top shop.

This is really sad!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Registered

Tip Top Shape... not shop

My nerves are getting the best of me!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered

Domenic I would really like to talk to you some more....

I want to hear more about this fake insurance policy.

Why did you tell your friend that owns a local car dealership that you gave the boat back to Kevin in December?

Why to you continue to lie? You arent very good at it!
Old 07-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
So who's gonna step up to the plate and call Harrison Marine tomorrow? The boat is listed in about 3 different places for sale.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ATTRO-97085548
yeah called for kicks they said its a repo and they had all the paper work. then thay told me they didnt know what the boat was worth, so they told me to make an offer. i asked if they were awair that it was reported stolin on OSO they said no is a repo ??? how know there has to be some paper trail come on there always is. i never was good at math so ill let you guys do it , but i do hope every thing work out cause that would blow to loss all that!!
Old 07-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Registered

Hard to tell what the heck is going on here. Never got the whole story from start to finish from either party. When Pragle and Teambaja tried to ask for a couple facts, the thread originator ripped into them like they've done something wrong. Maybe these two are best left to deal with this on their own.
Old 07-12-2010, 02:47 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

I can't see where any of the storey is left out... seems pretty clear to me
Old 07-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Skullkrusher
Hard to tell what the heck is going on here. Never got the whole story from start to finish from either party. When Pragle and Teambaja tried to ask for a couple facts, the thread originator ripped into them like they've done something wrong. Maybe these two are best left to deal with this on their own.
Putting two and two together it looks like King was being a very genourous seller tring to get a deal done. He might have been a bit nieve but was trying to do all he could to get a sale done. Why someone would not make good on payments and or take a perfectly good boat apart and try to scrap everything only leads me to one conclusion. The person scrapping the boat was out to make a quick buck, nothing more, regardless of who's boat it was. Seems to me he thought he had an opening to scrap "steal" everthing he could without much recorse.

Chuck B.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ChiTorsen
Hi everybody I'm the Domenic that Mary is talking about and I will not get in depth with this chat beside to tell you a few little things. First the King group did not own the boat in question I later found out that is why it was repoed nor did they own the 51' outerlimits that was repoed nor did they own the 42' that was repoed. I can't get in to details till I am done dealing with police on this but what I will tell you is Keith Holms is a GREAT guy and is not involved with this at all! Also we should also ask about the MILLIONS of dollars I later found out King owes people and there businesses through out this country you guy's are all right there is a lot bigger story here so please let police an attorney fiqure it out!

Thank,
Domenic
What kind of questions were the Police asking....... What size wrists do you have? LOL!
Old 07-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Wow it is unbelieveable that hionas still walks after everybody he beat out of money.What a frigging crook.I bought a 04 topgun that kevin had traded to national boat was a 10.When all the b.s. went down with the bank and national he ended up with the boat and paid me for the trailer straight up guy all done on phone wired money done.I dont know the situation now but i do know at one point he owned 3 outerlimits and the topgun so no question he has/had the horsepower to do what he wanted.My money would bet that most of the issues with titles all goes back to hionas and the scam he ran on everybody.I am a car dealer and he got me for 100k and still walking free like nothings wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.