Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess it's back to.......
Attached Thumbnails Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer-thumbnailcaxvcd82.jpg  
Old 11-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Registered

THIS QUESTION IS FOR JEFF
Since he posted this and has made 2 appearances I believe. Sent everyone else to try and defend him.

JEFF, WAS THIS A LOAN OR DID YOU SEE THIS AS A POTENTIAL BUY IN TO LEVERAGE?

When Jeff answers, I will.....................

0 to date has been paid, not even an effort has been made, with the exception of wanting to know if I would take some product vs whats owed..and wanted me to be his partner...all in front of my attorney at the court house..15 mos later. So let me get this correct. SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU'VE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM LEVERAGE? PLEASE PROVIDE ANY DOCUMENTATION TO THIS NEWEST ACCUSATION INVOLVING YOUR ATTORNEY?

There are other issues as well. I just went through this thread, I noticed many edited posts by Donny, thats ok, I got them all the first time. THAT'S GREAT, SO YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES AS WELL? THE LITIGATION IS WITH YOU JEFF NOT ANYONE ELSE ON OSO EVEN IF THEY SOMEHOW THINK IT IS.

SO AGAIN, I'VE CLAIMED THAT YOU'VE ALREADY RECEIVED INVENTORY AND MORE, CORRECT?

SO PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ALL AND ANSWER THE QUESTION ON TOP.

THIS IS BETWEEN JEFF AND LEVERAGE, SO ALL ANSWERS WILL ONLY BE TO JEFF!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marineclean
Since he posted this and has made 2 appearances I believe. Sent everyone else to try and defend him.

0 to date has been paid, not even an effort has been made, with the exception of wanting to know if I would take some product vs whats owed..and wanted me to be his partner...all in front of my attorney at the court house..15 mos later. So let me get this correct. SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU'VE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM LEVERAGE? PLEASE PROVIDE ANY DOCUMENTATION TO THIS NEWEST ACCUSATION INVOLVING YOUR ATTORNEY?

There are other issues as well. I just went through this thread, I noticed many edited posts by Donny, thats ok, I got them all the first time. THAT'S GREAT, SO YOU ARE ADMITTING THAT THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES AS WELL? THE LITIGATION IS WITH YOU JEFF NOT ANYONE ELSE ON OSO EVEN IF THEY SOMEHOW THINK IT IS.

SO AGAIN, I'VE CLAIMED THAT YOU'VE ALREADY RECEIVED INVENTORY AND MORE, CORRECT?

Just quoting this before it changes to "legal"....
Old 11-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 73 Likes on 33 Posts

What's the difference whether Jeff issued funds to you as a loan or to buy into the company??? Do you think he took the risk for the hell of it?? Pay the guy back and shut up, you're looking like a total fool.
Old 11-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Registered

Old 11-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Registered

copy for "legal" reasons. LOL
Old 11-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

This is the stupist thing I have ever seen.

Delete it and figure it out.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
This is the stupist thing I have ever seen.

Delete it and figure it out.
Plus 1

This thread needs to be locked until the court outcome.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Plus 1

Ditto!!!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY

Ridiculous. Why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.