Like Tree167Likes

Beware endeavour32

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 09:25 AM
Registered

My Boats: looking

IMO Seller needs to pay for shipping as item was misrepresented.

next time learn to use your words a little better and you wont have this issue.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 1977 pantera 24

Just refund the buyer (shipping as well) and move on already!
Ypu mistepresented the item!
man up!
Old 09-13-2017, 01:55 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
Thats because the economy, the market and non-reality tv has created more flippers than a pod of dolphins....
You nailed it. Flippers. In about the same league as scrappers. Now look, viper isn't going to get any refund at all because he posted this. Now you can stiff him completely which is what you wanted all along, just needed the excuse to rationalize it. Seems like an honest seller when informed of a glaring error would have apologized and offered a full refund if the buyer no longer wanted the item. Not you though, you go into defense mode. Lets see- not my fault because the previous owner told me..., not my fault because I meant only used one year not 1 year old, not my fault because I'm not an expert, not my fault because buyer didn't specifically ask if the 1 year old carb was really 1 year old. Sounds like kidapache, is that your goal? If you'd do it with a carb you'd do it with an engine also and ruin someone's entire boating experience. You really said it's a good carb because it could be used on a 30 year old chevelle ? Really? I don't know what viper is building but I'll bet it isn't a 79 camaro. Of course back when you were so kind as to offer some of his money back for ripping him off he had to mail you the carb first so you'd now have all his money and the carb then you were 100% in the driver's seat. How about you send him a check covering the carb and the shipping then he can send the carb back? Didn't think so. Typical scum move that's been played out a dozen times here. Then telling takach not to speak his mind because you have dirt on him... Wtf
Old 09-13-2017, 02:09 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Swap shop lesson 1
When the very first words in the ad say " 1 year old" then the very first question you are required to ask is "is it 1 year old ?"
Attached Thumbnails
Beware endeavour32-screenshot_2017-09-13-15-02-13.png  
mike tkach and 93 shooter like this.

Last edited by bck; 09-13-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:13 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Swap shop lesson 2-
When the very first words in the ad are " one year old" and you've asked " is it one year old?" you must then verify the definition of 1 year old by asking the following:
Was it manufactured 1 year ago or did you get it in trade for a 950 because you thought it'd be easier to sell and it's probably 20 years old but it was only used last year so that makes it 1 year old and besides it will work on a 30 year old car so that makes it perfect for your boat type of 1 year old ?
English can be tricky at times.

Last edited by bck; 09-13-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 38 Flatdeck

I hope you never plan to sell anything on OSO anymore. Everytime you post someone should link this thread that shows what a Piece of **** you are .
bck, bleek, GRH and 1 others like this.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post

I hope you never plan to sell anything on OSO anymore. Everytime you post someone should link this thread that shows what a Piece of **** you are .
if i remember correctly the end of kidapache,s scamming career started right here in the beware section.
bleek likes this.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:06 PM
Registered

My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC

I doubt Endeavour set out with malicious intent to rip somebody off

He was probably told at some point it was a year old and never gave it a second thought.

Viper got it, actually researched it and found it wasnt.

Endeavour offered a refund sans shipping because he probably thought viper was tripping and it was a decent carb

It may have been a decent carb but it wasnt the carb viper thought he was buying.

Both sides got defensive and a stalemate ensued and here we are....

Because both sides took a stand over 12 bucks in shipping instead of saying sh!t happens.....

I wish fights with my ex were that simple...

Viper, send the man his carb, endeavor send viper his money, which ever one of you actually pays the damn 12 friggin bucks, send me your paypal address and I will send you 12 bucks....

Between the video ad complaints and the tit for tat crap, this place is like a damned soap opera
Griff, Indy, offshore312 and 4 others like this.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:11 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: 28 Pantera 24 Python

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike tkach View Post
if i remember correctly the end of kidapache,s scamming career started right here in the beware section.
Don't worry his career hasn't ended,just on here.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 31 american offshore,38 fountain fever

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
I doubt Endeavour set out with malicious intent to rip somebody off

He was probably told at some point it was a year old and never gave it a second thought.

Viper got it, actually researched it and found it wasnt.

Endeavour offered a refund sans shipping because he probably thought viper was tripping and it was a decent carb

It may have been a decent carb but it wasnt the carb viper thought he was buying.

Both sides got defensive and a stalemate ensued and here we are....

Because both sides took a stand over 12 bucks in shipping instead of saying sh!t happens.....

I wish fights with my ex were that simple...

Viper, send the man his carb, endeavor send viper his money, which ever one of you actually pays the damn 12 friggin bucks, send me your paypal address and I will send you 12 bucks....

Between the video ad complaints and the tit for tat crap, this place is like a damned soap opera
that,s a nice gesture but endeavour32 already stated that because viper posted he would not recieve anything.
Closed Thread