Notices

Beware endeavour32

Old 09-14-2017, 10:46 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

john,the add clearly states ONE YEAR OLD,that is what viper expected.the fix is simple,your buddy man,s up,admits he made a mistake and learns from it,instead he has dug himself a hole he can,t crawl out of.and then he tries to make me look dishonest,REALLY,how did that work for him?if he is your friend try and explain to him that his add was misleading and that he needs to make it right.can he really not see how wrong he is?some of his responses to this thread have clearly shown what he is made of.i now know that i have been right about him from the start.guys like him make oso members not want anything to do with the swap shop.for the record john,i have no issue with you,our transaction was the way they all should be.edit in,i don,t know about jegs but i buy a lot of parts from summit,one time i typed in the wrong part number so i got the wrong part,i called summit cust service and explained the mistake i made,they sent me the correct part out and they paid the return shipping on the part i ordered wrong,i now will be a summit customer for life.

Last edited by mike tkach; 09-14-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have bought from the guy and got my part. It must be the end of boating season a bunch of grumpy guys here. Send the guy his shipping back money and chalk it up as a lesson. It is amusing all the money spent on boat toys and someone worrying about shipping?? 12 bucks LOL
Old 09-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by PowerplayDave
I have bought from the guy and got my part. It must be the end of boating season a bunch of grumpy guys here. Send the guy his shipping back money and chalk it up as a lesson. It is amusing all the money spent on boat toys and someone worrying about shipping?? 12 bucks LOL
It's become matter of principal issue now.... I too, have bought from E32, no problem with the part, BUT I have also bought (2) BOATS from 90Viper, and he is one of the most honest, standup guys you will ever meet, and he is very principled individual.... Believe me, the $12 is not the issue, E32 doing the right thing here is......

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 09-16-2017 at 06:13 AM.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

if you page back to the start of this thread and reread it you will see that it is not so much about the 12 or 20 bucks for shipping,much more involved now.viper is a honest guy and some others are not,it,s about principal at this point.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:37 PM
bck
Charter Member#568
Charter Member

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
It's become matter of principal issue now.... I too, have bought from E32, no problem with the part, BUT I have also bought (2) BOATS from 90Viper, and he is one of the most honest, standup guys you will ever meet, and he is very principled individual.... Believe, the $12 is not the issue, E32 doing the right thing here is......
Not just the principal either. Looks like two items have now been "accidentally" misrepresented. What's next a freshly rebuilt engine that's really not? One of vipers concerns seems to be making sure this doesn't happen again on a larger scale.

Last edited by bck; 09-15-2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by getrdunn
Wal-mart what a joke..

I got my lifters from walmart......
Old 09-15-2017, 11:51 PM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
I got my lifters from walmart......
Im with you... i buy my 15-50 M1 full synthetic from Walmart. $22 for a 5qt container. Pretty sure 90% of OSO does too. Someone tell me anyone that can match that price!!!
Old 09-16-2017, 05:50 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

I read the ad as a one year old carb, this is clear cut to me. Not sure why it's such a big friggin deal, this is one of the simplest corrections ever and should never have gotten to this point.
Old 09-16-2017, 06:57 AM
Registered

Received 194 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I read the ad as a one year old carb, this is clear cut to me. Not sure why it's such a big friggin deal, this is one of the simplest corrections ever and should never have gotten to this point.
It does seem to be simple. Someone simply cares more about the money in his pocket than his ethics. Whether intentional or not, a product was misrepresented. If intentional, a lie was told for financial gain and thats why E32 doesnt care to make it right If an accident, say your sorry and make the buyer whole again.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:13 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,124 Likes on 474 Posts

It's got nothing to do with principles any more, it's sheer pig-headedness.
Attached Thumbnails Beware endeavour32-img_7592.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.