1990 Top Gun resto >

1990 Top Gun resto

Notices

1990 Top Gun resto

Old 09-23-2010, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 433 Likes on 193 Posts

Originally Posted by priceb
How much did u pay for your konrads. Were they new or reco'd? and also, where did u buy them. thanks heaps.
I'm not sure where your rep would be in Australia. "Biggus" on this site may be able to point you in the right direction.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

It's been two months, any updates?
Old 11-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

I'm ashamed of myself. Work is getting in the way, 4 wheeler trips to WV, Florida trips, etc. Trying to finish a shop area for her to spend the winter. Then the long days will start. Will post pics as soon as it all starts happening.

Don, thanks for cutting the dash parts, they look great as usual!
Old 11-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
I'm ashamed of myself. Work is getting in the way, 4 wheeler trips to WV, Florida trips, etc. Trying to finish a shop area for her to spend the winter. Then the long days will start. Will post pics as soon as it all starts happening.

Don, thanks for cutting the dash parts, they look great as usual!
Gotta love how work/life gets in the way of a good project.... I feel your pain.. Its tuff to stay working on it.. I hope you find a spot for that by christmas time... I wanna hook up when I get back in town and check it out..........
Jr.
Old 11-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Gotta love how work/life gets in the way of a good project.... I feel your pain.. Its tuff to stay working on it.. I hope you find a spot for that by christmas time... I wanna hook up when I get back in town and check it out..........
Jr.
Sounds good Jack. I put myself on the waiting list up at Venetian for indoor dry rack. So by about 2023 I should be in there! Does anybody ever leave that place???
Old 11-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 365 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by frickstyle
Sounds good Jack. I put myself on the waiting list up at Venetian for indoor dry rack. So by about 2023 I should be in there! Does anybody ever leave that place???
Thats funny as sh!t!! It is really tough to get inside storage there... Outside is not bad, there are definitely some pros to it... If the rack driver is gone you can still stay overnight on the boat.. You can work on the boat as long as you need to, dont have to worry about lights off & closed doors.. etc.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:25 AM
Registered

I hear ya. It's actually so far off for me, it's not even on my radar. I was thinking about a boathouse over on Dutch lane, the old "offshore alley" as some have called it....

Does anyone know how to pull apart the docking light assembly? I have the cover off and would like to pull some CMM data off of the opening to send it off to a glass place. I am going to try the switchable glass idea. The assembly won't willingly come apart, I hate to destroy it.

Last edited by frickstyle; 11-20-2010 at 10:28 AM.