Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators? >

Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators?

Notices

Anyone have an underbow pics of Gladiators?

Old 10-24-2011, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by 78CIG24
Agree 100% about whatever floats anyone's boat, just as it should be.

Still would like to have your Apache...beautiful boat...hell, I could sleep in that sucker for weeks at a time and be perfectly happy!

BTW, it's no longer in the Classifieds..did you sell it, or change your mind??

Cheers,

Dave
I have a deal pending, but taking way too long to close on it. Should be gone in two weeks. If not, I'm re-listing it.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Tom,

Thanks for all the tips, makes sense... a least on the Wife/GF part I have no worries! I am lucky, my Wife is a Hottie that is a ruff and tumble kind of girl who loves fast boats, fast ATVs, and fast cars!

Getting my 120lb GSD in and out of the Glad hatch (without scratching anything) could definitely pose some challenges...

BTW, got any pitchurs of the inside of the Donzi ZR's Bow...we have beat the Glad subject to death and need some fresh meat to chew on... :-)

Cheers,

Dave
Old 10-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
You think thats small, I've seen a pull out porta potty put into the cabin of a 21 cigarette. It slide out when you pulled out the "hatch window" and placed it on the deck.
Hell, I am in the middle of putting a Disco in my 24, the bar, DJ booth and Dance floor is almost finished!

Of course I have to leave room for a Stripper Pole...with a name like Lap Dancer it is a must have!!! Plus, my wife demanded it!

Dave
Old 10-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
I have a deal pending, but taking way too long to close on it. Should be gone in two weeks. If not, I'm re-listing it.
Best of luck if you really want to sell it... it truly is a darn nice boat and would be hard to replace!!

Dave
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GRH
Come on Nick.... buy a Y2K put some power in it... sleep on it when you want & smoke all the Cigarettes you come across....LOL

Thats a definite possibility Gary.. I'm not really sure we'll ever go bigger than 30ft at this point.

If I do decide to go bigger than 30ft, a gladiator would be on the top of the list... espically since I've seen the berth can be done.

Also, if the gf won't sleep in there, she can sleep somwhere else, or stay at home. I'm sure that I can find a lake gf that don't mind it. We anchor in dead end coves, or stay at a marina when we overnight. I'm not worried about getting hit while sleeping. Fire? Yeah, but if the onboard auto extinguisher can't handle it, chances are we're toast anyways.

I really appreciate the pictures. Makes it easier to see, rather than just thinking it can be done.

Last edited by ndaniels; 10-24-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by GRH
Come on Nick.... buy a Y2K put some power in it... sleep on it when you want & smoke all the Cigarettes you come across....LOL
Big fan of the Y2K but you'll be busy smoking my 30' Cigarette!

Carry on! Great thread
Old 10-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Biggus

Carry on! Great thread
I dunno about that....
Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Carry on! Great thread
You might be surprised.....
Old 10-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ndaniels
I dunno about that....
When your ready Jason knows of a Y2K available here in Ohio. By the By i'd sleep anywhere i could fit. Alot of guys here haven't been stuck at Kelly's or south bass for days on end, with a nor easter blowin when the rooms are 250 and 3 hundo a night, without availability! That 12 miles from Kelly's can take 3hours of i wish i had stayed tied to the dock in my unfinished cabin. For the love of god winter is setting in!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Carry on! Great thread

Wow Kurt, it sounds like they're saying they're building 100+mph Y2K's now, that will smoke your superiorly laid out Mystique?

Unfortunately, you can't debate the topic like the old days, or someone will get jealous & cry while insinuating you're an ass-hole that just brags about having something nice, even though the veterans of OSO know you MUCH better than that, & have had to deal with the recent wave of little OSO insecurity groups occasionally ourselves

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.