Notices

Hey Joe

Old 03-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
hmmm......MAYBE FRESH MOTORS AS ADVERTISED + TOLD BEFORE HE DROPPED THE JING?

DUH

stupid comment
Hey...you are only hearing one side of the story, you know how it works.

Todd
Old 03-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TheGladiator
Joe-

You bought a used boat...what did you think you were getting for 65k to 70k?? Re-build the engines and use the boat! You sitting here crying about isn't going to get the boat on the water any faster! Plus, bashing good dealers like Woods isn't cool either, but you can do what ever makes you feel better about your situation. Why don't you start showing pictures of your motors being rebuilt and your boat boat being put back together?? That's what we like to see on these forums!!

Todd Fountain
Hi Todd,

...motors are in progress. i will certainly post the pics when they are done and back in the boat, as well as take some pics the next time i'm over there of the dash/gps and the paint being cleaned up and looking so good.

i know you know about waiting for motors to be done... that was an interesting trip going to Baker to see yours. impressive shop and smart, nice guys.

btw -- the boat was not 65-70k, and i've already heard 'the other side of the story.' i'd be glad to have the dealer to share it here with everyone. maybe we could start a poll and settle it that way.

ps: your new gun came out very nice (as expected via Philly). i am sure you are very pleased.

Joe
Old 03-20-2012, 05:58 AM
Registered

I am sure Pier 57 didn't now the motors were in that bad of conditon, but they DID advertise as Fresh motors, you would think that they should stand behind their advertisement and buck up for rebuilds !! not many good dealers left in this industry and apparently Pier 57 effed up in this case !
Old 03-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

Exclamation

Originally Posted by cdowns
We've got this one for $110,000.00 Lip-ship edition..Fresh 500hp's
post#27
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...or-values.html

Originally Posted by Joe

... and i've already heard 'the other side of the story.' i'd be glad to have the dealer to share it here with everyone. maybe we could start a poll and settle it that way.

ps: your new gun came out very nice (as expected via Philly). i am sure you are very pleased.

Joe

1fresh
adj \ˈfresh\

Definition of FRESH

(1): full of or renewed in vigor : refreshed <rose fresh from a good night's sleep> (2): not stale, sour, or decayed <fresh bread> (3): not faded <the lessons remain fresh in her memory> (4): not worn or rumpled <a fresh white shirt> b: not altered by processing <fresh vegetables>

(2) a: not salt b (1): free from taint :

Old 03-20-2012, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

Now THATS sum funny chit!!
Old 03-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tanner
I am sure Pier 57 didn't now the motors were in that bad of conditon, but they DID advertise as Fresh motors, you would think that they should stand behind their advertisement and buck up for rebuilds !! not many good dealers left in this industry and apparently Pier 57 effed up in this case !
agree completely.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Registered

Joe It would be nice to see You at the Ticfaw200. Have You ever been? Artie
Old 03-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Quinlan
Now THATS sum funny chit!!
you BETTER be talking about Gomer!!!!" LOL...... Only kidding.

Joe
Old 03-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Joe It would be nice to see You at the Ticfaw200. Have You ever been? Artie
haven't ever made it... always seem to be in SFl that weekend. not sure how it happens. we'll see this year. just started talking to someone this week about possibly buying a poker run boat. we'll see how it goes.

if i buy it, i can almost guarantee you i will be in it, in SFl. if not, it's possible i'd be up for the run in the gladiator. i hear yau'll have gators bigger than my new little boat!!! LOL....

Joe
Old 03-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Registered

Lol. You would have a large time. It's lots of fun. We allways have a great turn out. Our pets just watch they don't mess with anyone. Lol. Artie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.