Cigarette with lightning graphics

Notices

Cigarette with lightning graphics

Old 10-05-2002, 07:14 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike -

We were on the TS TG that has 500 EFI's in it, with colors of Yellow / Blue / and Redish Orange . . took some photos of it, there around here somewhere . . I'll post them. No name on it, and there was just us 4 on it.

I gave you the thumbs-up one time when we where side by side and idleing, when we where all milling around by the 17th St. bridge.

Cant wait to see the video !

Mark -

Thats cool. I'm sure I'll run into / meet up with you one day. I use to trailer my Cafe' w/ 600's down and run on the big lake, but now I'm up on the Chain-O-Lake's with ( temporarily ) a Donzi Express Cruiser.

Take care Guys.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mike, Thats great. I have a cockpit cover that I had made last year. But over the winter I want to get a bow cover made that will attach to that. The boat came with a full cover but it's in pretty bad shape so I don't use it. Let me know what slip you get.

Mark
Old 10-08-2002, 09:22 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jamie, I'm almost certain I remember who you are. I can't remember names but faces I never forget. Will you attend the reunion, if they have one, next year? Hope to see you on the water next season.

Mr. Cig. I contacted a guy who comes to your home or marina and custom makes covers for you on the spot. Pricing was very reasonable and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about.
If you are ever in the area of Orland Park, stop by my shop at 14200 S. LaGrange. I'm there almost everyday. Are we planning any OSO get togethers this winter?
Old 10-09-2002, 03:57 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by GREEK LIGHTNING
Will you attend the reunion, if they have one, next year?
Mike -

Yes, I'd like too . . . I sure hope that the new regime at Cigarette will provide Stu with a list of Cigarette owners though, so that it will be much bigger. That strategy (?) of NOT giving Stu a list of owners to contact was bull**** . . Stu had to use his OWN list of Cigarette owners, that had attended his poker runs over time. What was up with that ? ?

That is, or course, if they contract out Stu again to do the reunion / poker run again.

Anyway, I/we had fun regardless
Old 10-09-2002, 07:22 PM
Registered

I know about 20 owners who would be glad to get together and smoke the water...and if you guys come down for the winter we'll have our own run, shedule looks good for winter, going on run this weekend to regatta..
Old 10-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Plasterd,

How the heck have you been? How's the family? I would love to send the boat down for the winter. I don't think I can get away as much as I would like though. It's a ***** working soooo much!!! Keep in touch. Mike

Jamie,

That would be cool if a lot more boats participated. Hopefully the new owner would consider doing another reunion. If he doesn't I say we all sell our Cigarettes and buy Powerplays from Titos!!!
That will teach um'
Old 10-09-2002, 07:51 PM
Registered

hey Mike i knew that was you,if your ever down call me, you dont have to bring the boat , you have one down here already any time your down...see ya
Old 10-10-2002, 08:38 AM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Plasterd,
The same goes for you here in Chicago. I might make the trip down for the Lauderdale show. I just had knee surgery and I have to see how well I could get around. Are you planning on going? If so we should plan on hooking up.