Transom ideas .

Old 04-29-2022, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Yup, Always enjoy the Flora Bama and Tacky Jacks
Old 04-29-2022, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 4,285 Likes on 1,236 Posts

I enjoy that side because it`s all individual houses and not huge towering condos with tons of people . That makes the beaches way less crowded which works for me since people and crowds are not my thing . That being said there`s always some a hole with his stupid little bastards that won`t stop screaming . When my kids were little I would tell em to shut it so people who go to the beach to relax won`t have to listen to screaming kids but today the parents are as s holes, they just let them scream. I always hope a shark comes by and scoops em up, stupid loud kids.
My only issue is if you don`t eat seafood the food sucks. I didn`t have a good meal till I came back home.
The following 5 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
1983ScarabIII (05-01-2022), cheech (05-02-2022), PROP STAR (05-02-2022), rak rua (05-10-2022), Wally (04-29-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I enjoy that side because it`s all individual houses and not huge towering condos with tons of people . That makes the beaches way less crowded which works for me since people and crowds are not my thing . That being said there`s always some a hole with his stupid little bastards that won`t stop screaming . When my kids were little I would tell em to shut it so people who go to the beach to relax won`t have to listen to screaming kids but today the parents are as s holes, they just let them scream. I always hope a shark comes by and scoops em up, stupid loud kids.
My only issue is if you don`t eat seafood the food sucks. I didn`t have a good meal till I came back home.
Hey Dan. You gonna give me a ride in your Yama hamma at the Cig Rally LOL!!!
Old 05-02-2022, 11:28 AM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by Eddienel
Hey Dan. You gonna give me a ride in your Yama hamma at the Cig Rally LOL!!!

Yeah lets jump some cruiser wakes and see how high we can get
Old 05-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Hey Dan looks like you had a great on the left coast of Florida , I am a Lauderdale person , but it’s all good. . Hey how’s my second favourite flat deck coming along . Yours is nicer but mine is still mine lol . Cheers RG
Old 05-09-2022, 08:44 PM
Registered

Nothing new to report, when you depend on someone else to do things all you get is broken promises.
It`s just funny at this point. took 2 month just to get an estimate on drives repairs. . At this point I just have to laugh or I`d have to murder someone.
Looks like I need all new exhaust valves now so the hits just keep on coming.
The following users liked this post:
sailtexas186548 (05-09-2022)
Old 05-10-2022, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 49 Posts

Sounds like you need to go back to FL with the trusty ole jet boat and veg. out on the beach. Sorry for your troubles Dan, have been following but at the end of the day your 38 is one of the best maintained out there, put a cover over her and enjoy your summer, you'll need something to tinker with this fall and into winter.
ICDEDPPL (05-10-2022)
Old 05-10-2022, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 568 Likes on 340 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Now I want a 25' and I wanna move out of Illinois. Start an HVAC business down there or buy one.

Screw HVAC, just do boat work. I can’t even get rigging or upholstery work done if I’m waving cash is their face. 😂😩
ICDEDPPL (05-10-2022)
Old 05-10-2022, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 332 Likes on 164 Posts

Dan, you said you are waiting for an estimate on drive repairs, what happened to the drives, I thought you found some new old stock 6s
Old 05-10-2022, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 1Zoom
Dan, you said you are waiting for an estimate on drive repairs, what happened to the drives, I thought you found some new old stock 6s
Mike I did find new old stock , after I bought these drives. I wanted to sell this pair and pick those up but I didn`t see much interest so i sent them off to get checked out .
The good news is they don`t need much work at all, just a full blast and repaint, plus new bearings, and reseal. (one had water in it and sat for 9 months.) i`m not one to buy anything and take the word of the owner on condition. Everyone is a ****ing liar .
I wanted them opened up and gone thru to make sure all is well. Plus I need em to look like new . It`s a ****ing problem I have. OCD is a expensive!!

Sounds like you need to go back to FL with the trusty ole jet boat and veg. out on the beach. Sorry for your troubles Dan, have been following but at the end of the day your 38 is one of the best maintained out there, put a cover over her and enjoy your summer, you'll need something to tinker with this fall and into winter.
I really enjoyed my vacation and that jet boat . Ive been looking into selling my business and getting the hell out of here but it`s not that easy .

HOSSMAN (05-11-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.