unhappy customer >

unhappy customer

Notices

unhappy customer

Old 12-20-2010, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Stainless, My apologies I wasn't even thinking of the 44 only the 36. I haven't looked that close at the 44 just to big for me, but looks very nice. The 36 has always looked good for what I would want at the right price. The NT 39 is out of my range now, but someday. The finish was much better than the Top Fish.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wananewboat
Stainless, My apologies I wasn't even thinking of the 44 only the 36. I haven't looked that close at the 44 just to big for me, but looks very nice. The 36 has always looked good for what I would want at the right price. The NT 39 is out of my range now, but someday. The finish was much better than the Top Fish.
No Problemo!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:46 AM
Registered

The only we ask from our customers whether they are repeats which we have had, old customers, former customers & new customers is that they pass by the factory to meet everyone and to see the factory for them selves and to see how we process the customer service. We don't hide from our problems like most companies do we resolve them in a timely matter possible. Stainless you & all new customers looking to purchase are welcome to come on in to do your homework on us at any time. Alot of people know me and alot of my customers have come back to me for a new purchase of a boat b/c I give them the service they need and if anyone would like to see that first hand please feel free to contact me at the factory or just come visit here or at the boat shows. You all have a wonderful holiday! Merry X-mas & Happy New Years to ALL!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 07:03 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well taking this and a couple other "Concep_" threads into consideration, it appears as if 10-20 customers have crossed this mfg off their list when considering a new boat. And some big ones at that...

The power of OSO
Old 12-21-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Well taking this and a couple other "Concep_" threads into consideration, it appears as if 10-20 customers have crossed this mfg off their list when considering a new boat. And some big ones at that...

The power of OSO
Thats their Choice.... But people like you just like to instigate Example = ( Concep_ ) Dolla bill don't you have nothing better to do than to instigate things.... OH I FORGOT YOU DON'T!!! I am not Susan don't forget that......

Last edited by joeya; 12-21-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:27 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by joeya
Thats their Choice.... But people like you just like to instigate Example = ( Concep_ ) Dolla bill don't you have nothing better to do than to instigate things.... OH I FORGOT YOU DON'T!!! I am not Susan don't forget that......
Lol. Don't pull the tough guy bs w me. Nothing better to do? One post on this subject in 2 years and I have nothing better to do?? Ha. Address your product and management problems like people have asked about and you wouldn't have to deal with problems. Merry Christmas
Old 12-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Registered

Lol. Don't pull the tough guy bs w me. Nothing better to do? One post on this subject in 2 years and I have nothing better to do?? Ha. Address your product and management problems like people have asked about and you wouldn't have to deal with problems. Merry Christmas
We do address the issues with our customer and our management. Unfortunately this is a one time situation within a 25 year time frame that is being delt with in a professional way and its unfortunate that we can not speak about the situation. Second of all its not the tough guy bs its the truth and thats who I am I tell you the truth straight to your face if you like it great if you don't oh well. At the end of the day I don't know you and you don't know me. The only thing I know is that I treat all my customers with respect, I am blunt and straight forward with them and always solve all their issues and thats why they come back to me and purchase boats from me again and refer their friends to me. If you ever want to meet me feel free to drop by a show and I will treat you with respect, I would say goodmorning or good afternoon and say welcome to CONCEPT BOATS, shake your hand and will answer any questions you may have and say thank you for coming by thats who I am; But if come to visit me to just insult me and be disrespectful then don't bother because the only thing I will say to you will be thank you for coming buy and have a wonderful day. With that said I want to wish you and your family a wonderful X-mas and a Happy New year!
Old 12-21-2010, 06:39 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

I'll take you up on that. I mean that in the most sincere way. I 'll see you at a boat show. I'm not being a wiseass in ANY way.

Have a happy hoilday.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Registered

I'll take you up on that. I mean that in the most sincere way. I 'll see you at a boat show. I'm not being a wiseass in ANY way.

Have a happy hoilday.
Not a problem Dollabill. If you ever need to get a hold of me just email me direct at [email protected]
Old 12-22-2010, 02:18 PM

wow
joeya i know the truth

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.