unhappy customer >

unhappy customer

Notices

unhappy customer

Old 12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
I'm sure Concept has insurance that should cover this.

You do have insurance suitable for the type of work your doing, correct?
Old 12-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Registered

is this thing resolved yet?????
i can understand why the owner of the boat didnt want to use his insurance........
i dont understand why the boat companies insurance doesnt want to pay........
and a partially gutted tub to boot.........lets get real here........

Last edited by Centsless; 12-24-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Centsless
is this thing resolved yet?????
i can understand why the owner of the boat didnt want to use his insurance........
i dont understand why the boat companies insurance doesnt want to pay........
and a partially gutted tub to boot.........lets get real here........
That is what everyone I've spoken with would like to know and understand. I believe there is a lawsuit ongoing about this accident and both party's are not allowed to speak about it.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

Mike, Did you get a smaller boat?
Old 12-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Banned

Default An unhappy customer

Originally Posted by joeya
Here we go again someone making a change after reading this thread without knowing the entire thruth on what this situation is all about. The only thing that everyone on this thread seems to do is bash.... Like you said Stainless Take it for what it's worth... I will say this Concept is here right now going strong and selling boats unlike other manufactures, we stand behind our products and handle every customer accordinaly with their situations.

Whether anyone wants to believe that or not thats their opinion, but I will say this over and over everyone needs to stop the bashing because NO ONE on here knows the truth nor do they know the situation and if anyone here says they do then they are FULL OF
I normally just read threads like this for enjoyment and would never post, as it is none of my business and I have no dog in this race. I also own a business and sometimes have unhappy customers. It always is amusing to me that a customer that is mad at me was just getting ready to buy 20 of my main products from me and every relative and neighbor in a 100 mile radius of them were just getting ready to buy from me until I do something they feel has wronged them and then of course, all these orders are canceled. I wonder if they actually think a merchant believes this line. I am not customer of yours, am not considering buying a boat from you and most likely would never want a boat of the type you make. But I do wonder if you ever stopped to consider how much potential damage you can do to your company with responses like the one you posted above. The boating community is a relatively small one and word spreads fast. You do not have to give details you do not feel are warranted, but you could certainly temper your responses to minimize the damage. You should write a response and then let it sit for a least a few hours and go back and read it before posting. Words are powerful tools and when used in anger, can come back to haunt you. Just my two cents.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:16 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by wananewboat
Mike, Did you get a smaller boat?
No, still have my 38TE Fountain. Would love a smaller boat but this is not the time to trade or sell a boat.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

If you read post #3 and Post #4, it says pretty much all that has been said. It must be something to do with the letter C. Contender and Concept seem incapable of solving any customer relations problem without pi$$ing off the entire continent. Just like the other make that continues to whine, in spite of their many pi$$ed off customers, people to stay away from.

We have some people with boats broken from a company's trailer episode, some never getting a boat in spite of deposits paid, and some that simply have the problem of a boat falling apart and egotistical maniacs not wanting anyone to know about it.

Hint: This is a huge world, this Internet. When owner and operators of companies post things like I've read on this thread, I can sleep better not knowing them at all. I sleep real well knowing that I've pointed this out to others.
Old 01-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

Wow this tread still has no ANSWERS!!!

Last edited by yellowallison2; 01-11-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
I'll take you up on that. I mean that in the most sincere way. I 'll see you at a boat show. I'm not being a wiseass in ANY way.

Have a happy hoilday.
Did you guys ever hook up?
Old 03-30-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered

This might be done with, some kind of settlement.

Quick Reply: unhappy customer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.